Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A noob walked into Helmet House.

Hi all,
    Just want to give a shout out to Helmet House. I dropped by today and left with Helmet, gloves and jeans. The young bloke that put up with my noob questions had a wealth of knowledge, explaining the pros and cons of various bits of gear for me.
    I just watched a revzilla review on my helmet, and the lad was spot on with the first helmet he showed me. I got him to show me a few others just to compare fit but nothing came close to fitting my head the way the Arai did.
    If your new to this like I am, then I cannot recommend the service at Helmet House enough.

They also happen to be a PSB sponsor
    Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
    Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Have always had good service there!
      Don't live life being scared of death, live in the fear of not truly living. RP 2012

I'm a BOM rider, that is, I need to check the Bureau of Meteorology before riding!

Comment

Yeah. +1 for the service. Awesome range of gear & lovely staff.
        The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

yep top shop great gear friendly staff.... Arai make quality lids... jus depends on shape of noggin'.... Shoei man meself
          faster ya go closer to nirvana

Comment

Just visited there today, and also really pleased with the service. They found a helmet that fits me perfect, even with thick frame glasses on, plus a well sized mesh jacket. Was probably there for about 40 mins trying on different helmets!

Comment

Gets my suppprt too.

Found a pair of "Five" gloves with the red inserts which are identical to the Ducati ones for a fraction of the price.
              Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Yep I've bought an OGK FF5 and a RJays GP3 for the missus and my lad in the last couple of years and will likely be down there again shortly as I need a new lid after my crash a couple of months back :o Looks like it'll be an Aeroblade III as the FF5 is no longer available
                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                Originally posted by Phildo
                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                Originally posted by filbert
                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

I bought the FF5, they still have a few left, limited size/colour choices though.

Comment

Originally posted by 98kellrs View Post
                    They also happen to be a PSB sponsor
                    Damn does that mean I would have received a discount if I had said something?
                    Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day!

Comment

ive been meaning to ask if they did kevlar jeans gloves and or boots,

still, i could go look

wonder if [MENTION=22780]Helmet House[/MENTION] is open today

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by potato View Post
                        ive been meaning to ask if they did kevlar jeans gloves and or boots,

still, i could go look

wonder if Helmet House is open today
                        Hey Mr [MENTION=8418]potato[/MENTION]

Yes, Yes and Yes.

9 to 1 I think on Sundays

Comment

They helped me with my lid too
                          i had to order mine in and though there was a bit of mess up with what actually came in, but they kept me in the loop and sorted it all out quick smart and even gave me a discount on my next purchase.

Comment

I need some new gloves.

Know where I'll be off to then. Good to read some quality feedback on a local shop.

Comment

Working...
                            X