Motorbike license waiting periods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorbike license waiting periods

Hi, Ive had my car license for a year now, and have just got my learners permit for my bike. Because Ive already got my car license, does that mean that I dont have to wait 6 months in between going for my practical test and getting my Ps after ive passed?

Should find an answer in here Licence to ride a LAMS approved motorcycle

I would say your all sweet just get your learners and take a test when your ready. Take plenty of lessons and get your shit together so you pass first time.
    The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Corona 221 View Post
      Should find an answer in here Licence to ride a LAMS approved motorcycle

I would say your all sweet just get your learners and take a test when your ready. Take plenty of lessons and get your shit together so you pass first time.
      thats the plan haha

Comment

Once you pass will be endorsed on your lic

I got my bike license before my car when I passed the bike practical was given my lic, no log book or hazard perception test to do but if it was the other way around I would have had to
        Last edited by Halo_2; 03-01-2014, 10:02 AM.
        "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

If you are already on your P's there is no need to go through the same logbook process with for MC endorsement. Just a computer test for your learners then a practical any time you feel you're ready.

I would say wait until you get off your P's first and then get a few lessons but that's just me.
          Originally posted by Desmo
          Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
            I would say wait until you get off your P's first and then get a few lessons but that's just me.
            Personally I would say the other way around riding a bike first gives you real hazard perception (and a good instructor helps) and your not a wanker 'me first attitude'.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
              Personally I would say the other way around riding a bike first gives you real hazard perception (and a good instructor helps) and your not a wanker 'me first attitude'.
              Not f thhazzard is the rider
              K1 Bandit 1200S,

Comment

Wont last long then will you/seriously hurt.

Comment

I see it all the time guys riding bikes in shorts and thongs weaving in and out of peak hour traffic riding between cars to get to the front.I saw a guy the other day riding and txting
                  K1 Bandit 1200S,

Comment

All my mates passed their practical test and had to wait 6 months before they sat their hazard perception test, in that time they had to complete 25 hours of supervised riding. Once they passed the hazard test they got their P licence.

I passed my practical test and got my P licence straight away...
                    - XolituDe (Rick)

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-2014 View Post
                      I see it all the time guys riding bikes in shorts and thongs weaving in and out of peak hour traffic riding between cars to get to the front.I saw a guy the other day riding and txting
                      Needed to tell my girlfriend I was going to be late, jeez. Go back to Germany, Hitler.
                      Originally posted by Desmo
                      Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-2014 View Post
                        Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
                        Needed to tell my girlfriend I was going to be late, jeez. Go back to Germany, Hitler.
                        Just as well he didn't catch me playing Candy Crush...
                        Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                        1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Working...
                        X