Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 honda CBR/CB 500

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2013 honda CBR/CB 500

    Just got a notice from honda aus as they are doing a recall for the rocker arm bearings on the 2013 cbr and cb 500. Please check your dealership if yours maybe affected in this recall below is the recall notice

  • #2
    Sorry double up please delete either one thanks mods

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by user_name View Post
      Just got a notice from honda aus as they are doing a recall for the rocker arm bearings on the 2013 cbr and cb 500. Please check your dealership if yours maybe affected in this recall below is the recall notice
      So do Honda send out free PSB stickers with recall notices now?
      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
      Originally posted by Phildo
      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
      Originally posted by filbert
      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

      98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Para045 View Post
        So do Honda send out free PSB stickers with recall notices now?
        What didn't you know that?? Joking it's the Psb fridge magnets

        Comment


        • #5
          Got the same notice yesterday - have you booked yours in yet?

          Comment


          • #6
            All done already booked in ASAP! Would explain the strange noise happening at 8000rpm!

            Comment


            • #7
              Interesting my wife is taking delivery of one next week I will enquire if its in the recall.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hmm I will keep a look out I haven't received anything yet

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Spina View Post
                  Interesting my wife is taking delivery of one next week I will enquire if its in the recall.
                  If your wife is picking up a new one it should be a 2014 as the cbr/cb500 have had a massive turn over so I would doubt it will be a 2013 as the 2014 models where released November last year

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by slink_51 View Post
                    Hmm I will keep a look out I haven't received anything yet
                    Would say call your honda dealer letter or not and just confirm your vin number is not one that is effected by the recall

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X