Night ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night ride

Anyone keen for a ride tonight in the Bibra lake area? I don't have my license as of yet waiting until may to do it so they need to be able to shadow

cheers Chris

Should post on the 'in the loop' thread if ur organising a ride mate...
    i woulda been keen but I can't shadow haha
    good luck!
    Originally posted by Macca
    The Correct number of bikes to own is n+1, where n equals the number of bikes you currently own (This is simplified and doesn't take into account the wife modifier )

Comment

Bibra Lake, you should have come on the Learner-Newbie Ride last week, there were a few learners from that area!!

If you are available in the evenings post up in a ride thread that you would like to get out and about and see what happens

There are a couple of shadows done that way, have a look in the Shadow Thread

Also just a hint (and a pet hate of mine ) don't be so vague in your thread title, how about

RE Shadow required - Anyone up for a ride tonight 27th Feb, then say please, thank you or what ever else you deem necessary in the body text

Also good to put hours i.e 8pm to 10pm or something

Comment

Where do you live OP? I can't shadow but am in Bibra Lake too and wouldn't mind getting out too

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach View Post
          Where do you live OP? I can't shadow but am in Bibra Lake too and wouldn't mind getting out too
          I live in St. Paul's

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
          Bibra Lake, you should have come on the Learner-Newbie Ride last week, there were a few learners from that area!!

If you are available in the evenings post up in a ride thread that you would like to get out and about and see what happens

There are a couple of shadows done that way, have a look in the Shadow Thread

Also just a hint (and a pet hate of mine ) don't be so vague in your thread title, how about

RE Shadow required - Anyone up for a ride tonight 27th Feb, then say please, thank you or what ever else you deem necessary in the body text

Also good to put hours i.e 8pm to 10pm or something
          thanks for the heads up also new to the forum and still learning my way around

Comment

If only I'd seen this earlier.... I'm in Leeming and can shadow. A bit late now. Maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Adley94 View Post
              I live in St. Paul's
              Huh, didn't even realise that was still Bibra Lake! You learn something new every day.
              There's a few of us around Bibra Lake so hopefully we'll see you around!

Comment

Huh, didn't even realise that was still Bibra Lake! You learn something new every day.
                There's a few of us around Bibra Lake so hopefully we'll see you around!
                I still see ST Pauls/St Andrews as Cooby hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by user_name View Post
                  I still see ST Pauls/St Andrews as Cooby hahaha
                  I had to google where St Pauls was!

Comment

I had to google where St Pauls was!

Comment

Originally posted by Adley94 View Post
                      Anyone keen for a ride tonight in the Bibra lake area? I don't have my license as of yet waiting until may to do it so they need to be able to shadow

cheers Chris
                      How much experience have you got? Had lessons? Fairly confident on the road? etc

Comment

Originally posted by chocky View Post
                        How much experience have you got? Had lessons? Fairly confident on the road? etc
                        Lots been riding heaps, had bout 3 lessons, and very confident on the roads.

Comment

Working...
                        X