Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Request - Log Book Hours!

Hi guys

I passed my practical test back in April and am looking for someone willing to help me out with regards to getting my 25 hours done. I live in Girrawheen 6064, working part time doing night shifts starting from 7pm (usually) so unfortunately I'm unable to attend any of the Learner rides on Tuesday & Thursday's. However I'm free during the day on most week days and on the weekend.

Thank you to anyone who offer's their time.

Mike.

Fake it.

Comment

Good for you for wanting to do the right thing and get your hours up.

There are a few FIFo's that might be able to help you out.

How many hours do you have in your log book now?

So you can go for your practical in October?

Comment

I'm on holidays for the next two weeks and live close to you. PM me whenever you want to get out and see if I'm free.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry1K View Post
          I'm on holidays for the next two weeks and live close to you. PM me whenever you want to get out and see if I'm free.
          Super lady

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
            Good for you for wanting to do the right thing and get your hours up.

There are a few FIFo's that might be able to help you out.

How many hours do you have in your log book now?

So you can go for your practical in October?
            Fortunately for me I got my learners permit before they brought in the new rules. So I just need to get my hours up and then I can move on to my P's, as I've already passed my practical test.

Originally posted by Cherry1K View Post
            Thanks I will! Need to do an oil change and what not first, I'll send you a message once that's all done.
            Last edited by M|ke; 06-07-2014, 05:50 PM. Reason: moar

Comment

Hi all

Thanks to Cherry1k for taking me out to Toodyay previously, was lots of fun! Had an issue to sort out after the ride but its fine now. Nothing a new chain and sprockets couldn't fix.

Would anyone else be willing to take me out somewhere to get some more hours done? Or any rides coming up that I may be able to attend with a shadow? I can pay for fuel and food as well.

Thanks again

Comment

Hey Mike, I can do Wed nights for a couple of hours if that's any use to you? PM me if your interested. Cheers Nikki Noo

Comment

[MENTION=11217]Mart[/MENTION] has a couple of weeks off, ask him nicely if he can get you out and about during the day

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                    [MENTION=11217]Mart[/MENTION] has a couple of weeks off, ask him nicely if he can get you out and about during the day
                    yep, if he's happy to tag along and learn lots of country roads?

Comment

Originally posted by M|ke View Post
                      Hi all

Thanks to Cherry1k for taking me out to Toodyay previously, was lots of fun! Had an issue to sort out after the ride but its fine now. Nothing a new chain and sprockets couldn't fix.

Would anyone else be willing to take me out somewhere to get some more hours done? Or any rides coming up that I may be able to attend with a shadow? I can pay for fuel and food as well.

Thanks again
                      I'm in North Perth..... [edited] yeah nah.
                      Last edited by agrid; 04-08-2014, 08:48 PM.
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Noo View Post
                        Hey Mike, I can do Wed nights for a couple of hours if that's any use to you? PM me if your interested. Cheers Nikki Noo
                        Hi Niki, that would be great I'll pm you so we can talk about it!

Thanks for your replies everyone. I'll also pm Mart and have a chat.

Comment

Available from Sunday for just under 3 weeks if you want to get some more hours under your belt?

Good lady is at work and wee man is at school, I am in Clarkson and happy to help.

Regards

ScottyB
                          Do one thing every day that scares you. ~ Anonymous

Ducati Desmosedici RR #606/1500
                          Ducati 1199 Superleggera #366/500

Comment

Thanks to [MENTION=52946]Nikki Noo[/MENTION] for her time, was nice to get out!

Comment

Hi again everyone

Will anyone else available over the next couple of weeks to get out for a ride? My shifts have changed to Tues, Wed, Thurs & Friday starting from 6pm, still available earlier in those days. As always happy to pay for fuel or something if required! Have had some very generous people offer their time so far
                              Last edited by M|ke; 26-08-2014, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X