Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All Those Shadows Lurking In The Background

Another newbie here,

I’m looking for members who live south of the river for possible shadow. I live in Beaconsfield/South Fremantle.

At the moment I’m going through my LAMS and hoping to do the test at the end of this month or first week of December.

In the meantime I'm trying to get as much riding done during the weekends or weekday evenings. Did my first "Newbie Friendly Ride" on the 4th and it was great.

If you don’t mind please add me as a friend

Many thanks.

CJ
    Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
    Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Much thanks to LUFFY75 & Simon for Tuesdays shadow.
    Last edited by BikeONE; 12-11-2014, 06:18 PM.
    Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

exan

Comment

It may help to state how much instructored lessons and how many shadowed hours riding you have had.

Also offer bribes of usual fuel, beer, lunch, lapdance etc.
      look where you want to go~

Comment

Originally posted by Olorin View Post
        It may help to state how much instructored lessons and how many shadowed hours riding you have had.

Also offer bribes of usual fuel, beer, lunch, lapdance etc.
        Hahaha.... bribes oh yeah def !!!! all the usual stuff fuel, lunch, beer all on offer but I'm not too sure about your lap dance deal you been doing on the side "Desperate Times Desperate Measures" lol

So far one 2hr session with an instructor but I have covered just over 300k's of shadow riding. Booked for another 2 hr session with an instructor for tomorrow but I don’t have a shadow to get to Rocko so I have to give it a miss.

exan

Comment

Hi All,

Still looking for a shadow from SOR for this Thursday’s newbie ride. So far 3 lessons with an instructor and over 400k's of shadow riding.

Bribes will be offered

Many thanks.

exan

Comment

Thanks to Leftbehind for the 2hr shadow on Tuesday night.

exan

Comment

So far one 2hr session with an instructor but I have covered just over 300k's of shadow riding. Booked for another 2 hr session with an instructor for tomorrow but I don’t have a shadow to get to Rocko so I have to give it a miss.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Why not try a company which comes to you? most of them do it im surprised to see you needed a shadow to get to the lesson. Failing that do what i did when on my R-E learners. I drove to the blokes business and went from there.
              Inspirational signature that makes you think deeply about your life.

Comment

On Monday I did exactly that, drove there and did the training session, then on Tuesday did 2hrs with Leftbehind and again another 2hrs on Thursday. Hope I will get to do some riding today too.

At this stage (most probably) Sunday one of my mates will be available for 2hrs or bit more for shadow. Then next week I got two sessions booked with the trainer for Wednesday and Thursday, already spoke to my work regarding leaving early and they are ok with that.
                Last edited by BikeONE; 15-11-2014, 08:50 AM.

exan

Comment

Originally posted by Mywhip View Post
                  So far one 2hr session with an instructor but I have covered just over 300k's of shadow riding. Booked for another 2 hr session with an instructor for tomorrow but I don’t have a shadow to get to Rocko so I have to give it a miss.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
                  [Why not try a company which comes to you? most of them do it im surprised to see you needed a shadow to get to the lesson. Failing that do what i did when on my R-E learners. I drove to the blokes business and went from there.]

I just came across your clutch cable issue, hope you got someone to fix this or help you out?

exan

Comment

Hey mate, When i get the bike up and running again ill come for a ride with you,

Im organizing repairs now may be a few weeks.
                    Inspirational signature that makes you think deeply about your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mywhip View Post
                      Hey mate, When i get the bike up and running again ill come for a ride with you,

Im organizing repairs now may be a few weeks.
                      Thanks bud, hope all goes well.

exan

Comment

Many thanks to Arch3r for the shadow earlier this evening.

Also Many thanks to Iain Mc for Sundays shadow.

exan

Comment

Again many thanks to Arch3r for last nights shadow. Also thanks to Iain Mc for the shadow this morning.

exan

Comment

So when is your test?

Comment

In two weeks time

exan

Comment

Working...
                              X