Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for R-E Shadow near Cannington (South Eastern)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for R-E Shadow near Cannington (South Eastern)

    Hey guys, new to riding and want to get as much practice as possible. Hopefully looking to find someone who's feels like weekend rides or weekday evenings I've done a few lessons and am comfortable to ride on major roads. If anyone want's to go for a ride, I would highly appreciate it

    Cheers Cameron

  • #2
    I'm heading out for a Hills ride tomorrow (Sun). If your confident enough I'm happy for you to tag along.

    PM me your addy and mobile if yr interested.

    Comment


    • #3
      Check out In the Loop the Learner-Newbie rides quite often start near you, so not hard for someone to pick you up on the way to meet point

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi Cameron. I'm not too far from you and am happy to shadow. Just send me a PM to tee up a ride.
        It's all fun until someone loses a nut.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Slug_BM View Post
          Hi Cameron. I'm not too far from you and am happy to shadow. Just send me a PM to tee up a ride.
          hey mate. Will do, thanks

          Originally posted by Blazon View Post
          I'm heading out for a Hills ride tomorrow (Sun). If your confident enough I'm happy for you to tag along.

          PM me your addy and mobile if yr interested.
          hey mate, sorry for late reply. I got caught up this weekend as wasn't able to check psb. Thanks for the offer though. Will be keen if you go again this Sunday

          Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
          Check out In the Loop the Learner-Newbie rides quite often start near you, so not hard for someone to pick you up on the way to meet point
          Thanks for that. I'll have a look

          Comment

          Working...
          X