My first puncture...dammit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first puncture...dammit

I had my first puncture the other day....I copped a nail through my rear tyre. I found a great new mobile motorcycle service that was recommended to me that I was wondering if anyone else uses.

JOIN THE TEAM: http://tinyurl.com/Mach1Aussie
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Mach1Aussie
    FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/Mach1Aussie
    INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/mach1aussie

Comment

What was the name of the service? (I'm not watching your MotoVlog)
      Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
      1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Originally posted by Loud View Post
        What was the name of the service? (I'm not watching your MotoVlog)
        You owe me for watching it for you... But also cause you build purrdy bikes 😁
        Last edited by Heretic; 23-03-2016, 10:07 PM. Reason: removal of advertising
        Originally posted by Sprint
        To the absolute contrary, i have always found (true**) harley riders to be amoung the most approachable, most completely committed riders.

** not the accountant with the bandana and attitude - that guy needs a punch in the vagina

Comment

Originally posted by bless_you View Post
          You owe me for watching it for you... But also cause you build purrdy bikes 😁au/
          I wasn't genuinely interested, I just wanted to point out that the click-bait post wasn't going to succeed in having me view the video.

But thanks for falling on that grenade for us
          Last edited by Heretic; 23-03-2016, 10:08 PM. Reason: removal of advertising
          Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
          1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Originally posted by Loud View Post
            I wasn't genuinely interested, I just wanted to point out that the click-bait post wasn't going to succeed in having me view the video.

But thanks for falling on that grenade for us
            Working night shifts will have you doing/watching stuff like that haha
            But always happy to take one for the team
            To the absolute contrary, i have always found (true**) harley riders to be amoung the most approachable, most completely committed riders.

** not the accountant with the bandana and attitude - that guy needs a punch in the vagina

Comment

fyi guys i have removed a few non sponsor links, we have a proven PSB sponsorship program, these guys contribute to the costs of providing the forum, we need them to keep things going and i would encourage you to support them when you can.

its a not so fine line between a motovblog and a product endorsement.
              I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

My bad

Comment

My bad
                  And my fault for asking. That's two grenades in one night, legend!
                  Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                  1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

My bad
                    not at all. i hated night shift when i had to do it, specially the bit just before dawn. i think its true, its darkest before the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                      not at all. i hated night shift when i had to do it, specially the bit just before dawn. i think its true, its darkest before the light.
                      Funny I find around 2-3am to be the worst for me, a few people are amazed I can ride home at 530am after a 12hr shift but TBH I'm usually wide awake by then
                      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                      Originally posted by Phildo
                      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                      Originally posted by filbert
                      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

[MENTION=5859]Heretic[/MENTION] Serious question. What about when we talk about some of the great service we get at local shops that may not be part of the PSB sponsorship program?
                        If you love your motorcycle, set it free. If it comes back, you probably high-sided.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentBob View Post
                          [MENTION=5859]Heretic[/MENTION] Serious question. What about when we talk about some of the great service we get at local shops that may not be part of the PSB sponsorship program?
                          good point.. because if you only talk about who pays may as well call it a magazine

Comment

Originally posted by SilentBob View Post
                            Heretic Serious question. What about when we talk about some of the great service we get at local shops that may not be part of the PSB sponsorship program?
                            yeh, fair point so i'll try and put down how i got to that, uuuummmmmmm, ok. so...

the first thing is i watched the video from start to finish.

second thing the entire OP is about his vblog which resides elsewhere, lists all of his personal social media sites so its only been put here on a more widely known and popular motorbike site to drive views to his personal youtube channel, you have to watch it otherwise you got no idea on whats going on and the post goes nowhere. now i dont think any of the motovblogging community have made a post about how all of their channel followers should go over to PSB, register as subscribers and get involved because its an awesome online community, thats apparently not how things work.
                            ( please someone correct me if im wrong )

third thing its somewhat disguised in the title, i was expecting to see him riding along having a chat, you know, neck minit a flat, on the side of the road and stuff maybe which finished with some guy fixing it, but it wasn't it was pretty much 3:50 seconds of telling us what a good job the guy did, to me it appears a "cash for comments". There is apparently a lot of that going about right now in the blogging community.

someone then helpfully put a direct linky to the business site which is not a site sponsor so no one else dont have to watch the video.

i see that as different to someone posting up here saying Joe Bloggs did a good job, and debate happens which is fair enough cause plenty of people bag businesses, both site sponsors and non site sponsors so some positive things should be said as well to give the site balance. its just part of chatter and content of PSB community and stays part of PSB helping drive people to our site. could it be cash for comments in that way too? maybe but its also a lot more subtle and more in house. I'm not against robust debate mentioning site sponsors but it needs to be constructive balanced against the business helping the community out by paying the server bills so we can bitch bout them for free.

ive got nothing against Mach1 at all, i just think that vblog how it is borders on spam and we dont let spammers post up site linkies. i havent deleted the OP, i thought that was fair even though its a bit one sided, traffic wise. i had to watch it so if y'all wanna know who it is you have to suffer through it as well

im not sure what that all means but thats how i think it was different and i removed the links.

Comment

^^ nope... Fair call... Well played^^

Comment

Working...
                              X