Trying to book test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to book test

Hi guys, currently trying to book my test in (R-E) but when i go on the site to book it, i only get the option of R there is no drop down to select R-E, am i missing something or whats the go ? would i be better off just calling them

R is the licence class -E is the LAMS restriction applied to your licence for the first year and/or/until you sit the R test again to have that restriction removed.

In both cases you book an R class test and they apply or remove the restriction at the licencing centre.
    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Thanks a lot for clearing that up for me i shall go ahead and get one booked then. many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by REXY84 View Post
        Thanks a lot for clearing that up for me i shall go ahead and get one booked then. many thanks.
        Also just in case you find there is a long wait before being able to book it, bookings get cancelled all the time so keep an eye out online for available spots
        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
        Originally posted by Phildo
        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
        Originally posted by filbert
        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
          Also just in case you find there is a long wait before being able to book it, bookings get cancelled all the time so keep an eye out online for available spots
          ^ this. Book in a test, then keep logging in and using the "Change booking" option and checking out for closer dates, there are always cancellations, I had good results checking after 12pm every day.

Comment

Working...
          X