This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Hey [MENTION=7149]Stoneville[/MENTION] I'm available for RE & R shadow, Lower South (weeknights, late notice weekdays).

Do I need to be on an R class bike to shadow R class or would shadowing on my 250 be ok?
    Amanda, as long as you have had your R class for 4 or more years doesn't matter if you are on a scooter

Comment

Hi Stoney...I am available to shadow from East and Central 😊 RE and R ...whenever it's not raining!
      Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

Comment

Hi,
        Anyone available to Shadow?! From Northridge, Learner, can go for any length On tonight, Saturday, hoping to get more time on the road before my exam this coming week, happy to cover fuel, coffee etc.
        Thanks in advance
        MO

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by m0h2nn2d View Post
          Hi,
          Anyone available to Shadow?! From Northridge, Learner, can go for any length On tonight, Saturday, hoping to get more time on the road before my exam this coming week, happy to cover fuel, coffee etc.
          Thanks in advance
          MO

WildCard

Comment

@@

Comment

Hi,
              Anyone available to Shadow?! From Northbridge (central) , Learner, quite confident on the road, can go for any length On tonight, Saturday any time, weeknights after 6:00pm, hoping to get more time on the road before my exam this coming week, happy to cover fuel, coffee etc.
              Thanks in advance
              MO

Last edited by m0h2nn2d; 01-12-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Hi,
                Thanks in advance
                MO

Hi Mo,

You need to create your own thread asking nicely for a shadow, this thread is for you to see who is around you and message them via private message. Sahdows don't usually read this thread, also post in the current learner ride thread if you want to go on one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                  Hi Mo,

You need to create your own thread asking nicely for a shadow, this thread is for you to see who is around you and message them via private message. Sahdows don't usually read this thread, also post in the current learner ride thread if you want to go on one of them.
                  Thank you for the advice

Comment

Hi [MENTION=7149]Stoneville[/MENTION], can you please add me to the list of shadows (South). I can do RE and R. I must have dropped off the list at some stage. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Stoney can you put me down for central both R and RE

Comment

Working...
                      X