Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Midland Area

Hi Guys,

Anyone able to shadow me in Midland area ? Just looking to join the newbie rides but need someone to pick us up, would be greatly appreciated

Cheers ,

Bodey

I might be able to help in the future on Tuesdays... Be a month before I'm free to start tho.
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Hey Bodey I saw your post in the LNR thread unfortunately I'm working Thursday night so I can't shadow you to the newbie ride but if you're after more night time experience I can shadow you on an evening/night ride anyday before Thursday as I live one postcode over from you

Comment

i can do tuesday LNR shadows or might be able to organise a loop around the hills see where your at
        Last edited by Hillz; 04-03-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

I'm also in the area and mostly ride on the weekends. That being said I won't be free to ride for a few weeks.

Do you have a test booked? Depending on how far away your test is we might be able to sort out some rides come April.

Comment

[MENTION=12295]LadyHawk[/MENTION] might be able to take you out days and some weekends, best to offer a few $'s for petrol though as she puts a lot of effort in to help, but always needs fuel

Comment

Im in Ellenbrook but could swing by if I manage to get myself to another LNR.

Comment

I work at Midvale area and depending on the meetup point of the LNR, I should be able to bring you there;
                but you will need someone to bring you back
                "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Originally posted by okitoki View Post
                  I work at Midvale area and depending on the meetup point of the LNR, I should be able to bring you there;
                  but you will need someone to bring you back
                  He can always get home

LNR is near you tonight [MENTION=78418]Bodey[/MENTION] if you want picking up

Comment

LNR

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                    He can always get home

LNR is near you tonight [MENTION=78418]Bodey[/MENTION] if you want picking up
                    Thanks mate, but I’m goin in ride during the day with another guy from this site , I will eventually get on one of these LNRs but

Comment

Originally posted by Bodey View Post
                      Hi Guys,

Anyone able to shadow me in Midland area ? Just looking to join the newbie rides but need someone to pick us up, would be greatly appreciated

Cheers ,

Bodey
                      Im doing the LNR this Thursday and can swing by if you want to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X