• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prefectionist
    replied
    Originally posted by Bodey View Post
    Hi Guys,

Anyone able to shadow me in Midland area ? Just looking to join the newbie rides but need someone to pick us up, would be greatly appreciated

Cheers ,

Bodey
    Im doing the LNR this Thursday and can swing by if you want to go.

Leave a comment:

• Bodey
    replied
    LNR

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
    He can always get home

LNR is near you tonight [MENTION=78418]Bodey[/MENTION] if you want picking up
    Thanks mate, but I’m goin in ride during the day with another guy from this site , I will eventually get on one of these LNRs but

Leave a comment:

• Stoneville
    replied
    Originally posted by okitoki View Post
    I work at Midvale area and depending on the meetup point of the LNR, I should be able to bring you there;
    but you will need someone to bring you back
    He can always get home

LNR is near you tonight [MENTION=78418]Bodey[/MENTION] if you want picking up

Leave a comment:

• okitoki
    replied
    I work at Midvale area and depending on the meetup point of the LNR, I should be able to bring you there;
    but you will need someone to bring you back

Leave a comment:

• Prefectionist
    replied
    Im in Ellenbrook but could swing by if I manage to get myself to another LNR.

Leave a comment:

• Stoneville
    replied
    [MENTION=12295]LadyHawk[/MENTION] might be able to take you out days and some weekends, best to offer a few $'s for petrol though as she puts a lot of effort in to help, but always needs fuel

Leave a comment:

• Known
    replied
    I'm also in the area and mostly ride on the weekends. That being said I won't be free to ride for a few weeks.

Do you have a test booked? Depending on how far away your test is we might be able to sort out some rides come April.

Leave a comment:

• Hillz
    replied
    i can do tuesday LNR shadows or might be able to organise a loop around the hills see where your at
    Last edited by Hillz; 04-03-2019, 08:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• $10 is almost $20
    replied
    Hey Bodey I saw your post in the LNR thread unfortunately I'm working Thursday night so I can't shadow you to the newbie ride but if you're after more night time experience I can shadow you on an evening/night ride anyday before Thursday as I live one postcode over from you

Leave a comment:

• =Maz=
    replied
    I might be able to help in the future on Tuesdays... Be a month before I'm free to start tho.

Leave a comment:

• Bodey
    started a topic Shadow Midland Area

Shadow Midland Area

Hi Guys,

Anyone able to shadow me in Midland area ? Just looking to join the newbie rides but need someone to pick us up, would be greatly appreciated

Cheers ,

Bodey
Working...
X