Shadow in belmont area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow in belmont area

Hi, I am a newbie here and looking for someone can shadow me, I am in Belmont and have my own business so my time is flexible (afternoon is better btw). I will cover the fuel, meal and the drink, that will make me feel better than doing nothing as I know someone just spend his own time to help me. I have finished around 10 courses with instructor and have ridden on the public road for 4 courses, everything goes well so far, just want to get more experience before the test and get familiar with my own bike as well. Thank you.

Hi [MENTION=78478]LEE LEE[/MENTION], there is a ride tomorrow night, look under In the Loop, post in there if you would like to be shadowed for the ride

Comment

PM Sent
      __________________________________________________ ____________
      "No, no. Not Sawyer like the valley. Sour like sweet and sour, only European"

Comment

Thanks Stone, I really want to join but unfortunately my family running a restaurant, I have to work there during the night after my daytime work....sooooooooooo sad of my life

Comment

Can offer free dinner to your shadow and uber eat deliveries?
          "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

SURE, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO EAT

Comment

Working...
            X