Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Test Joondalup 9th Oct 7AM - Free Beer

Hey all,

I had my RE booked for end of Oct but work situation requires me to leave the shore! so i booked one for 9th oct 7AM Joondalup, if anyone could be kind enough to shadow me there, preferably quite early to get a run round the place prior, (I live really close by)

My offer for your generosity is 24 of any Beer you like I do need you to deffinately confirm you will show up

Thanks Guys and Gals
    R1

Will ask around for you, but you could PM a few of the guys that have put their name down as Shadows in the Shadow Thread there's a few FIFO guys up your way that just might be at a loose end

Comment

james boag draught thanks moite

9th be next tues morning?

pm me and give me ya details

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

congrats on getting your licence

that tester was hard core, i tryed so hard not to laugh as he grilled you after your test,great sence of humour he had !!!!
        as you pulled up and parked i looked at him and went thumbs up then thumbs down and he just grinned at me,hehe:p

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by potatoe_jones View Post
          as you pulled up and parked i looked at him and went thumbs up then thumbs down and he just grinned at me,hehe:p
          lol

nice work mate. congrats

Comment

YAY Miralc!!! Enjoy your freedom, keep safe!

Comment

cheers guys, and thanks for the shadow potatoe_jones, greatly appreciated!
              R1

Comment

first post after getting your licence have you only just stopped riding

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                  first post after getting your licence have you only just stopped riding

Congrats
                  fifo stoney:p
                  least the guys i help give beer !!!!!

dianella 93703770

Comment

Working...
                  X