ditchin the pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ditchin the pedals

now im legal the pedals just arnt fast enough . Got my r-e and lovin it . Just gotta get used to the 4 wheeled idiots out there . Still got 500kms to go till the bike is all run in too. See you all out there

Congrats...play safe and enjoy...

Comment

Congrats mate and welcome
      10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

Well done.

Welcome to the world of tomorrow !

Comment

Congrats, seeya out on a ride
          Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Good job!

watch out for cars, trucks, buses etc.......... they tend no to see you!
            `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Brilliant, have a swell time !!

Comment

Originally posted by pedals View Post
                now im legal the pedals just arnt fast enough . Got my r-e and lovin it . Just gotta get used to the 4 wheeled idiots out there . Still got 500kms to go till the bike is all run in too. See you all out there
                MWAHAHA... I had that too - 500 kms to go on the run in period... I basically did it the day I got my licence ... slept like a baby that night too, after the high wore off enough to go to sleep. My girlfriend is a little jealous that I seem to be spending more time with my other girl instead of her too... she'll understand soon enough...
                Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

Hahah I am new to it too and am loving the rides to work every day. Its true about the Car, Trucks, Buses too. They tend not to look to see if there is a bike.

Sticky side down is wat everyone tells me too so Im passing it on

Comment

Working...
                  X