Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim's learner ride. Monday nights.

Right guys, it's on again.
    Now that the weather is getting better, it's time to get some skills under our belts for the summer.
    Again, this is going to be limited to a maximum of 8 learners, so if you are interested, grab yourself a shadow and post in here.
    It will be monday nights, seven o'clock for a few hours, meet point to be confirmed.
    See you soon!

Offering my services as a shadow, willing to travel in the north-east area of Perth.

These rides are really worthwhile, especially for those in the earlier learning stages. They are small and well structured, so you get the help you need and aren't left to try and cope with 40 other bikes in a group.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

gav{some numbers} in balga is now only short 3 hrs in his log book !
      dunno that i can do mon night gotta see how things pan out.

but he will be wanting to knowe about this thread !

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

this sounds great. i would really like to come, but ive never ridden on the road as of yet. hopefully, well see how things go in my next lesson on saturday and ill be able to make it down.

Comment

Kels would like to be involved I'm sure
          You reckon you could pick her up Desmo?
          or even you potato?
          someone who can shadow R class learner as well as an RE

Comment

I'll probably have Sal with me mate, so I'll be shadowing her.
            And only 1 L plater per shadow too, the whole point of these rides is to do it all properly.

Comment

boo hiss :p
              (I forgot Sal's a L platererer)

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                Offering my services as a shadow, willing to travel in the north-east area of Perth.

These rides are really worthwhile, especially for those in the earlier learning stages. They are small and well structured, so you get the help you need and aren't left to try and cope with 40 other bikes in a group.
                G'Day...has anyone snaffled you as a shadow yet ? Do you do Guildford ?
                I need a few rides like this..... if you can help me that would be great !?
                Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

Comment

Shadow Avail

Anyone req shadow to this PM me, I live In Byford so anywhere between there & Westminster is OK. R or RE.
                  Farrider #41
                  I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
                  I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Browneyedgirl View Post
                    G'Day...has anyone snaffled you as a shadow yet ? Do you do Guildford ?
                    I need a few rides like this..... if you can help me that would be great !?
                    We have a winner

PM me your address
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                      We have a winner

PM me your address
                      cool....
                      Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

Comment

testing pic upload, again

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...1&d=1192020614

hehehe It worked.
                        Attached Files

Comment

In - thanks optimal =)

Comment

i can be a shadow for someone this monday if the weather is fine
                            Is Dead

Comment

is this a good way to pick up vunerable learner chicks??? just kidding do we need a learner or be a shadow to jus tag along??? quietly out the back?
                              TIP: if you get pulled over by a young copper let him play with your bike, its amazing what you can get away with

Comment

Working...
                              X