Thursday Riding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Riding

Hi, have the day off from work tomorrow (Thursday). If there's anyone round Cannington way up for a morning/midday ride (+shadow RE ;-) chuck me a PM or post here.

Chuck Stephan a PM mate you may get lucky

Comment

Can't shadow, but might be up for a ride...
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
        Can't shadow, but might be up for a ride...
        Will let you know if I get a shadow. More the merrier.

p.s. Thro, do you work in W. Perth? Saw an R1?? ride past the CAT stop on Ord St few days ago with "THRO" on the license plate.

Comment

Sure you weren't being dislexic (sp?) and it wasn't an R1 with TORQ as the plate, he works and plays up that way

Comment

Yeah not me. I have a 600rr with boggo state plates

If it was blue, it was possibly Torq.
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
              Sure you weren't being dislexic (sp?) and it wasn't an R1 with TORQ as the plate, he works and plays up that way
              Haha, on second thoughts....duh

Comment

Working...
              X