How Bad Is This???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Bad Is This???

today after completing my log book with 25.45 hours i go in to the licensing center in morley and get told that i did not have enough experience HUH????

so now i have to do another 5 hours and see what will happen on monday
    I'm a drunk not an alcoholic...... alcoholics go to meetings

Did you question WHY?

Comment

yeah mate apperently the kms done werent good enough for th hours done but if you look everywhere in the book it just says hours not kms done

Comment

^^^WHS

on a positive note, at least the weekend will be nice for it

Comment

Originally posted by gav666 View Post
          yeah mate apperently the kms done werent good enough for th hours done but if you look everywhere in the book it just says hours not kms done
          Tell them thats because the traffic in perth is shit and they need to sort out the traffic light sequence.

Comment

yeah tried that and still its my experience and not the traffic apparently

Comment

its the dpi.......they just wanted to screw with you for their own entertainment

besta luck for monday

Comment

Ahh did you say that check the times they are all in peak hour??

Failing that my bike is crap so i can't go the speed limit so i dont get very far and it takes me ages??

Sucks dude i didn't think they looked that closely!

Disclaimer: I dont think your bike is crap.

Bah this thread is going way too fast>

Comment

yeah i mean i had a bit of fun trying to get an answer out of the manager but obviously no luck there

Comment

if it was a woman you should have just hit her upside the head they apparently like it

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f21/how-to-keep-a-girlfriend-keen-42524/

Comment

nah its was a guy got pretty close to kockin them out that helpful they were
                      and that link doesn't work

Comment

Tell them you were delivering things/transporting fragile items, causing you to drive very slowly.
                        Feels good man.

Comment

i wish i had though of that thats gooooood

Comment

do people actually *do* their logbooks? i remember getting mine for my car and just sat down with a calculator and wrote it all out and waited a believable time to go and hand it in... then they didnt even look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by kyliejane View Post
                              do people actually *do* their logbooks? i remember getting mine for my car and just sat down with a calculator and wrote it all out and waited a believable time to go and hand it in... then they didnt even look at it.
                              that explains alot :p

Comment

Working...
                              X