Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ride tomorrow

32 wonderfull degrees, the sun will be shining etc etc
    time to get out in the country for a ride, nothing flashy or fast, if any RE or R learners or someone just needs some hours for their logbook heres your chance and i will even let you pick the road/destination as long as it's a short day trip say at most 400 klicks round trip at your pace, but i could be talked into a few extra klicks, if there's somewhere special you want to go to
    here's the deal, like i said cruisey,the freeway isn't a country run! smokers welcome or at least let me pull over every couple of hours for a smoke armadale/kelmscott surrounds prefered but will travel to you if that dosent mean back tracking
    other than that first in best dressed
    there are 3 kinds of lies:, lies, damned lies and statistics [benjamin disraeli] 1804-1881

I'm already going out morning and afternoon tomorrow, otherwise the opportunity to get a large chunk of my bikes run-in period out of the way would be mighty tempting.

Comment

no worries ryven, next time maybe?
      there are 3 kinds of lies:, lies, damned lies and statistics [benjamin disraeli] 1804-1881

Comment

Already riding. Keep an eye out for a crapy old blue and white FZR1000 with a PSB Girls sticker on the rear. That will be me. wea re leaving Swan View around 2.30. See ya out there.

Comment

some things to do tomorrow morning, leaving time wont be till about 10:00-10:30 hrs so i gotta get some rack time as i have to up and about early
          will check in when i get home at 08:30 hrs and will PM anyone if they want to go
          cheers lobo

Comment

spot taken
            catch you all out there

Comment

Sure. As long as I've got the weekend off, I try to keep them completely open for things like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryven View Post
                Sure. As long as I've got the weekend off, I try to keep them completely open for things like this.
                usually i do house/yard work one day out of the two, the wonderful thing is i get to choose which one, that leaves the other for play
                sadly that means tomorrow[sunday] i get to stay home and clean up, you get to out and play
                such is the life of a bachelor, have fun tomorrow mate :p

Comment

Life as a bachelor isn't all about relaxing on weekends and playing with your expensive toys you know.

Oh, wait...

Comment

LOL i wish ryven, nope one day a week is clean up day and it's roast day too, cause thats the eisiest thing to cook, whilst doing houseshit, so dont think your other half has been "slaving over a hot oven" if you get a roast it's because the other half has been to busy to do a cookup LMAO
                    looks like a good day tomorrow too, DAMN

Comment

Working...
                    X