Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicken strips????

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chicken strips????

    None of them here, might call these chicken scratchings maybe!!!!!



    Damn girl, you ride hard

  • #2
    For those wondering thats Stoneville's tyre.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

    Comment


    • #3
      .... double post.. :fuk:
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

      Comment


      • #4
        'sup fellow 636 buddy

        Comment


        • #5
          For all the learners out there thinking of going on a Stoneville learner ride...

          .

          .


          .

          Relax, result of a trackday

          Comment


          • #6
            Sports touring tyres always ball up more, looking more spectacular.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

            Comment


            • #7
              If that was from a learner-newbie ride - then I'm VERY impressed.
              "Live Long and Prosper"

              Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Spock View Post
                If that was from a learner-newbie ride - then I'm VERY impressed.

                ladies only trakdayz a couple of weeks back
                ellE

                jenius

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by De-evolve View Post
                  ladies only trakdayz a couple of weeks back
                  Ah yes, the characteristic "Barbagello right-side-of-the-tyre-wear". I suspected as much!
                  "Live Long and Prosper"

                  Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nice work stoney!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The left was nearly as bad, managed to clean them up a little bit, so they're not that bad now

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                        Sports touring tyres always ball up more, looking more spectacular.

                        dual compound tyres?
                        If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          bt014/015's are horrible tyres stoney. I know quite a few people that have had accidents/been damn close because of them.. get something else!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            cold tearing sux.... there were a alot of the girls bikes were suffering the same fate.
                            Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by lee View Post
                              bt014/015's are horrible tyres stoney. I know quite a few people that have had accidents/been damn close because of them.. get something else!!
                              Yeah, that's the reason I crashed too, my tyres!!

                              I reckon there was another more important reason those people had/nearly crashed....
                              JP

                              Jason Hodges
                              0403307776

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X