AHG TS Session on the 18th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHG TS Session on the 18th October

Just want to find out how many two fiddy going to be at the AHG TS session this coming Thursday 18th.

If your going say I

If that's the case, good luck JUL10, you may be alone I would be saying 'I' if Linkin weren't saying 'one step closer to the edge and I'm about ta.... break'

Comment

??? I was under the impression that it was a 250 TS ??

Comment

Doubt it Sandra, im there tomorrow from 2:30.

250's prolly go faster than me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
          ??? I was under the impression that it was a 250 TS ??
          Better bloody not be!

I gots a ticket!

Comment

Andrea posted up these dates in the 250 section of PSB but they were definately free for all. I originally tried to get as many 250's to join me when I was going to the 18th of October since everyone after the 250 ARD day seemed keen but I didn't really get any bites.

I remember there were a couple of other 250's going other than JUL10 but..

Comment

so its open to all bikes? how much and what do you need to do e.g bookings or rock up?

Comment

Originally posted by Caillin View Post
                so its open to all bikes? how much and what do you need to do e.g bookings or rock up?
                Dates are usually posted up here, yes you have to book and you have to have successfully completed AHG's Advanced Roadcraft Day before you can do a Tuning Session

Comment

I'll see you all there... respendant in my new leathers... a new set of sparkly knee sliders. Bliss... now watch it rain.. meh...
                  Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

ah gay, i was looking for somewhere "legal" to learn more about what my bike can do but o well dont have time before i go back

Comment

See you all there not long more to go....

Comment

For sure, I will be there also thanks to Morgs.
                        10 metre rule - Takes the guess work out of f_cking ugly!!!

Comment

That was fun as always... would have been better if the R1 wasn't shedding bits.
                          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Pls explain.

Comment

Yeah.... or trying to mow the lawn a couple of times

Comment

Working...
                              X