Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To answer all your Qs

Evans Motorcycle Training Supplementary notes

Has Ev given you permission to post these on here?
    Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Actually no. bugger, didnt even think of that.

It was on the web, so i just thought some people may want to read it.

Will this be a problem??

Comment

Originally posted by Morgs View Post
        Has Ev given you permission to post these on here?
        He's not posting the notes, he provided a link back to a page that Evans made public.

Public, unencrypted information on the intarwebs? It's fair game.
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

You dont need permission to post a link.. but !

this page isnt linked from his homepage and is probably a url he emails to his students for them to read.

sure it's 'fair game' but might be courteous to ask evan before posting it on psb.

Comment

DRAFT ONLY 30/9/2007 : Supplementay notes to practical lessons with Evan's Motorcycle Training
            Note: If this guide is used outside of my personal issue and supervision, please provide some feedback for my services to you.
            Regards: Evan Humble
            This would seem to indicate he has no problem with it, so long as you give him feedback...
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

"HORN:
              If traffic fails to move when it should creating frustration and potential danger, the use of the horn is warranted."

hehe

Comment

If it wasn't for general consumption, he should probably have words with Google (who would suggest he remove the page if it isn't meant to be public).
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

As long as you don't pass off the work as your own and Evan gets full credit for it theres no copyright issues
                  Wes

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                    You dont need permission to post a link.. but !

this page isnt linked from his homepage and is probably a url he emails to his students for them to read.

sure it's 'fair game' but might be courteous to ask evan before posting it on psb.
                    All fair points of view above, but Davey's is where I was coming from.
                    Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Hmm, he encourages lanesplitting..
                      [Y]

Comment

Originally posted by Yorik View Post
                        Hmm, he encourages lanesplitting..
                        As does pretty much anyone concerned with safety on a bike
                        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                        X