Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young'uns

Hey everyone,

Just wondering, how many people on here are under 18 and licenced? Because it seems that everywhere I go I don't see or meet anyone my age (17). Everyone is like 19 and over.

So yeah, just a little census as to how many people on here are under 18 and licenced.
    Feels good man.

I wasn't really interested in riding bikes on the road when I was 17, so I didn't bother. Was always happy riding quads off road. Only in the last year or two did I start getting interested in bikes. - Soon to be 21.

Comment

Maybe a poll, though Im sure there are a few on here.

22, b day today.

Comment

Happy Birthday
        Feels good man.

Comment

At 17 most people are still unders their parents roof's and end up getting a cage license as their parents help pay for it.
          When they move out they get their license for the MC, or when they pay for it with their own money while living at home.
          Well, thats my take on things anyway

Comment

Hmmm. It's starting to look like I actually am the youngest.
            Feels good man.

Comment

When I was 16 I got my scooter licence and rode a bright yellow scooter. When I was 16 1/2 I got my conditional licence because I lived in the country and worked in the city. When I was 17 I got my bike licence.

I was just eager I suppose.

Comment

Yeah I had considered getting my scooter licence last year but at the time I had no job so therefore no money. But it's all good now I have a real bike. Ish.
                Feels good man.

Comment

whoo lets hear it for the 16 year olds!!
                  She's not hot enough to be a cougar...

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
                    At 17 most people are still unders their parents roof's and end up getting a cage license as their parents help pay for it.
                    When they move out they get their license for the MC, or when they pay for it with their own money while living at home.
                    Well, thats my take on things anyway
                    doesnt always ring true, bought a VTR250 that both my eldest 2 learnt on at 17, got a 50cc scooter for the daughter to start on when she is 16 next year and all this with the encouragement of mum as well, also keep a manual car for them to do the cage bit as well. maybe we are too good to them!!

Comment

Get off my lawn!

Youngsters... no regard.
                      such comment
                      wow
                      many post

Comment

i am 17 and sponge off my rents when it comes to wheels and for the 4 wheel as well coz my monster is beaing built but yea 17 woot and alloud loose on a 250!
                        Hot air balloons, the gentleman's escape vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by megpet View Post
                          doesnt always ring true, bought a VTR250 that both my eldest 2 learnt on at 17, got a 50cc scooter for the daughter to start on when she is 16 next year and all this with the encouragement of mum as well, also keep a manual car for them to do the cage bit as well. maybe we are too good to them!!
                          agreed, I was just making a generalization from what I have seen. I wanted to get bike license at 17 and Mum said no, dad was ok with it but ended up waiting till I was 23 to get it because of a lack of funds, uni and all that.

Comment

19 now, but got my R-E while still 18. I got the cage license on my 17th birthday, being the first day I legally could.

Comment

god i feel old.
                              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X