Got Learners - Booked Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Learners - Booked Test

Just picked up my learners from City West: 15/15 oh yeah Looking forward to getting some lessons and looking for a bike.

Interesting thing tho was that when I was checking the dates for the R-E test, there were heaps available! I was expecting it to be booked for months There were multiple days available next week, through november and early december.... Definitely check City West if you want to do your test right now
    Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
    I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Congrats, so when did you book yours for???

See you out there soon

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
      Congrats, so when did you book yours for???
      December 16 at this stage Having never ridden before I am keen to get some lessons done, find a bike and do some n00b cruises with PSB before I do the test I figure if I do well with the learning I can always sit on the phone to the DPI and nag for cancellations (working in an office DOES have some advantages)
      I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

mmm better start ringing around for lessons then, they are the next hard part to book

Comment

Andrea at Elite MCT. He wins. Also, he is based at City West. Elite Motorcycle Training
          Feels good man.

Comment

+1 on getting a hold of an instructor. I somehow managed to get Andrea to call me back. Have a lesson next Friday. Really looking forward to it..
            c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

bom chicka wah wah!!!!! well done....keep it sticky side down
              Originally posted by kyliejane
              benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
              Originally posted by harns
              Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

+1 for Elite motorcycle training

Comment

If your NOR try Ev Evans Motorcycle Training, he's a great instructor too.
                  Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Yeah. For any who didn't try, today was an awesome day pretty well right across the board if you wanted a test.

Congrats, Ambian.

Comment

Thanks all. Yep ... the plan is Elite, Evans or Alert ... Can't go wrong with any of those I am willing to bet. Evans got the VTR250s that are mighty tempting, but all are close enough to me to be candidates... spoilt for choice

Comment

so have you got any lessons booked yet?

Comment

Originally posted by zoikz View Post
                          so have you got any lessons booked yet?
                          Will start the ring around today. Cleaned out the garage this weekend to make space for the new bike ... once I find it i like the GSX250F at this stage. A mate might be selling his CBR250RR soon which I may grab the timing is right, but i'm not waiting around for it.

Comment

suprised you got a test booked, i never tried city west.
                            good luck with the lessons, u'll hav a ball

Comment

First Lesson this Sunday ... absolutely stoked.

Will be checking out some bike stores this weekend for some second handers .... Tho that GPX in the For Sale section is lookin' mighty nice ha ha (Better get some gear too...)

Seriously can't wait to get a bike and get practicing. Ha ha This thread is going to turn into diary of the whole journey to getting my license i reckon

Comment

Working...
                              X