I Passed My Test Today :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Passed My Test Today :D

So, I was trying to keep quiet about this so I didn't have to tell anyone in case I failed

I did my test today at Morley and passed
    The assessor (Grant) was a really cool guy too.

I am still doing my log book for C class, so I don't quite have my license yet but will do soon. You guys have helped me with confidence and practice with the group rides so thank you all

Also, my instructor taught me to lane split after the test. He had a pillion with him so we where going to her house to drop her off, and he forgot I was following so he split. Here's me not knowing what to do, so I just followed him down the middle (with the learner's vest on . Then had to give it a bit from the lights. Was fun . No problems caused. There was heaps of room and I'm confident enough to ride straight at low speeds

Now I just have to finish my log book for my car license then I'll be done. Hopefully shouldn't be more than 2-3 weeks.

Congratulations

Comment

grats mate, now you just got to learn how to ride and stay alive and all that good stuff!
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by rover View Post
        I did my test today at Morley and passed
        The assessor (Grant) was a really cool guy too.
        Congrats mate. I forgot about Morley as a test centre. Good place to do it?
        Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
        I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambian View Post
          Congrats mate. I forgot about Morley as a test centre. Good place to do it?
          The assessor I had was awesome. I'm completely unfamiliar with the area so I may have been better off at City West or Welshpool, but I just booked what I could get.

I didn't really have any major problems, but I guess that could vary between assessors or the test routes, so I don't really think that's a question I can answer

Comment

Well done mate! I knew you wouldn`t have any dramas....have fun and catch you tomorrow...
            SP RACINGis supported by:
            MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
            Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
            Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

congrats ...

Comment

Congrats

Having passed the test, you're allowed to ride unshadowed now? Instructor may have just thought "ah he can ride by himself now"
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I'm still on L's until I do the logbook (because I don't have car license yet). So I still need a shadow.
                  Lane splitting was cool though

Comment

Well done M8, watching U on Mon night I didn't think ud have much trouble.
                    Farrider #41
                    I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
                    I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

Good stuff, now get those hours up so you can ride solo!
                      R Legal and loving it

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

YAY!
                          Have fun, and stay safe

Comment

Congrats! A few more LNR's and you'll be freeeeeeeeee

Go ahead and play the blues if it'll make you happy.

Homer Simpson

Comment

Congratulations....have lots of fun
                              Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

Comment

Working...
                              X