Bindoon Bakery run 11-11-2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bindoon Bakery run 11-11-2007

Due to the fact that the Alpacca runs seem to be off the agenda and ridding in the country is full of pleasure the following;
    11-11-2007 9 am- leave 9.30 am sharp.
    Country run with no trafficlights when out of CBD.
    Meet at;
    Beaumaris BP, on Marmion ave, just past Hodges drive.

At all times will we be abiding by all the roadrules and as such it is very 250/newby friendly.
    No stunters, or burmout/wheelie artist welcome!
    just nice flowing corners, and wonderfull views!
    Make sure your bike is roadworthy and insured.
    No resposibility taken in any way or form by the people who put this ride together!
    Ride at your own risk at all times.
    Stop will be at the Bindoon Bakery and anticipate to be back at 1PM.
    These Bindoon rides have been a succes in the past!

Is Miss Piggy in the lead?

If so Kermit will run as tail-end charlie...
    Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

Oooh that's harsh. It's breakfast at the Leftbank, or a nice long country ride that Sunday. If I can make this one, I'm seriously leaning towards it.

I'll probably have to get the ZZR serviced before this, otherwise the nice Kwaka dealers may have a sad at me - I'm not sure how far I can go over the 1000km deal before they get all cut about it.

Put me down as a maybe. Will have to see how next week unfolds first.

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphen View Post
        Is Miss Piggy in the lead?

If so Kermit will run as tail-end charlie...
        Yes please, so this will square up the morning spend making sure that Kermit will look it's finest with the blank out plates all looking snazzy!
        SAFFo took to Miss Piggie's bodie with a 10mm spanner and undressed her to take her most secret measurments all for Kermit's ego!
        :p

Comment

Sorry mate... me and the hawg are booked in for a brekky ride and then perhaps support the MRA Awareness Ride..
          However, FJ and Uncle Ho (MyFX) are 2 examples of people that dont fit this genre but fit into the forum well as well respected members.

Comment

Hey Bert. Think I will join ya but cant be a definate yet. Will let ya know closer to the day
            10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

oooooh yea !
              im in........ just love that bakery, the smells, the calories :p
              guess if shadows are needed ? post up ere pple

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Yeah. If anyone wants to opt to shadow me, that'd be awesome of you. If I don't think I'll be able to make it for the day, I'll let them know by Thursday coming so that I'm not stopping anyone else from grabbing them. :/

Comment

Think a mate of mine ( Yase ) is joining us too But will need a shadow. He will post up later
                  10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

Sounds like a good ride, hope I get out of my rere stage in time, cant believe what I did today :/

Comment

Originally posted by potatoe_jones View Post
                      oooooh yea !
                      im in........ just love that bakery, the smells, the calories :p
                      guess if shadows are needed ? post up ere pple
                      See ya got ya 750 going Fancy a ride out to Henley brook to pick me up for this one?

Comment

Sorry Bert....work takes priority.
                        Originally posted by Viper
                        I'm probably fucking something up.
                        FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                        Administrator

Comment

Pencil me in as a maybe...
                          What time do you expect to get over to east side of town, rather than me lugging all the way over then back..??
                          Norm
                          Its a Tour not a Race - Just don't get in my way when I'm Touring.

OzVFR.net MGP Tipping Mews News

Comment

hey jammies, can we head east to start with ? ellenbrook, guildford then the bakery way?

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Yeah we can, what I am trying to avoid is traffic lights, so normaly we go up to Burns beach rd all the way till great eastern Hyway backtrack past the airbase in Bulls brook onto chittering area.
                              You are wanting to go from Beaumaris to Wangarra, landsdale, swan valley ellenbrook and then up Grat Northern.
                              We could also meet up as a second meet point at the corner deli in Bullsbrook for you and your shadow. so the majority can have as little traffic obsticals as possible and the group stays together better.
                              But; I am easy!, so what ever is best.
                              First meet point stays at Beaumaris BP corner Marmion ave, 500Mtr.up from corner Hodges and Marmion ave.

Comment

Working...
                              X