First lesson down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First lesson down!

I know you've probably all read these types of threads before, but I'm excited so you all have to read it again :p

I had my first lesson this morning at Alert in Baywater. It was SO FUN!! I can't wait to have more lessons and get my own bike, and my license.

Nice day for it too! I didn't change any gears yet, just putted around in first.. but was just heaps of fun having control of the bike.. hehe
    R Legal and loving it

congrats where did you go? what did you ride?

Comment

Originally posted by shane1 View Post
      congrats where did you go? what did you ride?
      Thanks shane1!

Got pillioned down near the river where there's some quiet roads and car parks to practice turns in.

A CB250 I think? I was so excited I didn't take much notice of the bike.. haha! Has a nice low centre of gravity, apparently good bikes to learn on.

So far so good - throttle control will take some practice though, so used to using my feet.
      R Legal and loving it

Comment

well done
        If you are not growing you must be dead

Formally known as Markvk

Comment

you've taken your first step into a new world. good on you.
          & Best of luck with the lessons.

Comment

Start riding the bike often enough, and you'll end up grabbing the steering wheel to stop.

And don't try to pedal if you stall - you go nowhere.

Comment

Going slow give the clutch a good ride when learning so that you can blip' the throttle without jumping, with a little rear break you will get the hang of it quick.

Comment

Woot. Congrats.
                Hopefully you'll be off the pillion seat for good soon

Comment

Fun, eh?!
                  Good luck and keep at it!

Comment

wicked kali

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

*phew*

Handy hint: don't use the word 'down' when referring to any sort of riding.

I thought you dropped the bike at your first lesson.

congrats etc, now get a bike of your own
                      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

woo...hooo....
                        awesome, have lots of fun and take lots of advice :p
                        Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

Comment

Well done you will be on the road in no time , the feeling of being on a bike gets better every time you ride.

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                            *phew*

Handy hint: don't use the word 'down' when referring to any sort of riding.

I thought you dropped the bike at your first lesson.

congrats etc, now get a bike of your own
                            Haha, sorry barfridge - yeah I realised that after I posted, whoops!

Thanks guys - will take it nice and slow and steady, will get a bike after Christmas when hopefully I'll have a bit more money (going to be asking for cash in hand as pressies from family this year :p )
                            R Legal and loving it

Comment

Good on ya Kali,
                              You'll be on the road on your own bike in no time.
                              Hungry? Why wait? Grab a Savs!

Comment

Working...
                              X