Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted lessons in Whitfords/Joondalup Area

Hey guys,

Been searching the forum for guys giving lessons in north of the river area. Test will be in Jan so looking for 5-6 lessons before then. Anyone recommend any instructors?

LT

David from Alert runs lessons up in joondalup by appointment... look up Alert in google.

Comment

Stay upright brian muir can sort you out.

Comment

Alert has an office in Joondalup, david there is a top bloke and very good instructor.

Comment

Brian Muir?

Comment

Originally posted by RedTruth View Post
            Brian Muir?
            Sounds like the guy that runs Stay Upright and runs out Cully's in Balcatta.

Top bloke and good instructor

Comment

Marshall at Elite Motorcycle Training was excellent, and taught my mate too. Both of us passed first time with clean sheets. He does Joondalup and surrounding suburbs, great bloke - 0428 961725

Comment

stoney's rides in the meantime bro, look in the shadows threads.....*cough*

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Can recommend Steve at Johns advanced motorcycle training ( 0417926089 )

Comment

Originally posted by akeracat View Post
                    Sounds like the guy that runs Stay Upright and runs out Cully's in Balcatta.

Top bloke and good instructor
                    I'll second that, I did all my lessons with him and would recommend him.

Comment

Originally posted by El Skitzo View Post
                      I'll second that, I did all my lessons with him and would recommend him.
                      Thirded.

But don't steal my appointments... want to get a couple of lessons in before I take my big bike test

Comment

Working...
                      X