Licence Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licence Question

I've got my R-E licence but I'm just wondering. When can I get my R-class leaners? I'm only 17 and therefore still on P plates.

So yeah, anyone know?
    Feels good man.

Pretty sure u can get ur R class L's right now if you wanted to

Just can't get ur R class license until you've been on your R-E for a yr

Comment

^^ WHS. If you wanted to wait in line immediately after getting your RE you could go get your R learners. Tho, you'll probably be too excited and want to go for a ride
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Yeah I'm in no hurry to get them but I might in a month or so. Maybe longer.

Just because, well, why not.
        Feels good man.

Comment

Yeah, I waited a month, was paying bills in Joondalup and thought to myself.. that licensing centre isnt that far away

Originally posted by esquire View Post
          Yeah I'm in no hurry to get them but I might in a month or so. Maybe longer.

Just because, well, why not.

Comment

i waited a whole 9 months
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

yeah you can get it straight away but you have to wait till the anniversary of getting your RE to do the test best to leave it for a couple of months anyways that way your R permit wont expire by the time you get a test also book for your R test at least 4-5 months before so that way you know youll get a test lol

Comment

Working...
              X