X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed R at Midland

Woohoo its a happy day
    Wouldve passed last week but I lost the assessor
    Words of advise to people doing their test - if you lose the assessor in your rear view mirror, pull into a side street and wait for him!!
    Now time to enjoy something with a bit more power than a 250

well done!!! freedom is yours.
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Ha Ha yes waiting for an assessor would help

Congrats on winning the R letter in the alphabet stakes

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
        i thought you had to wait 28 days between tests?

and congrats!!

Comment

The 28 day wait time is for initial applications, not additional class applications (Pretty much means if you already have your R-E or C you could theoretically take a test a day for your R class if your were (un)lucky enough). That said, half of the time you come in you'll be pushing you luck to find a test within 28 days anyway.

Congrats Benno.

Comment

Congrats! Take it easy for a bit until you adjust
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Yeah technically I didnt fail my test, the assessor was gonna pass me up until the point where I lost him so to be fair he said he'll just cancel the test and say he couldnt assess me for the entire thing and yeah I was lucky enough to book a test a week later
              I made sure I didnt lose him this time

Comment

I had no chance of losing the assessor when I lost my letter E @ midland...
                we headed over to the old Lloyd street entrance to Military markets and stood there chatting for 20 mins after doing a pair of 'U'-turns..
                then it was back to the centre coz he wanted a cold drink.. follow me back he said
                Norm
                Its a Tour not a Race - Just don't get in my way when I'm Touring.

OzVFR.net MGP Tipping Mews News

Comment

Congrats....So whats the big bike going to be?
                  Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Congrats Benno, enjoy
                    www.redbackgraphics.com.au www.crazybitchracing.com www.speedeventseries.com www.letmecheckmygafmeter.com

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                      Woohoo its a happy day
                      Words of advise to people doing their test - if you lose the assessor in your rear view mirror, pull into a side street and wait for him!!
                      Now time to enjoy something with a bit more power than a 250
                      Congrats once again man... Bet you can not wait to pick up your new steed.... *I'll let you tell them what you got *

Comment

Working...
                      X