Shadow Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Request

Hi, I'm chasing a shadow for my R-E test Thursday 9.45am 15th November Midland. My usual shadow returns to work on Monday. Fingers crossed that it's one way only.
    "Yesterday was never the future. One cannot live backwards", she told him

I may be able to help there, but will know closer to the day. Keep trying to get someone, but pm me if you still need someone later in the week.
    K

Comment

Thanks Karen

Comment

Your welcome, see you on tuesday anyway.

Comment

If you`re stuck, pm me...
          SP RACINGis supported by:
          MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
          Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
          Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan View Post
            If you`re stuck, pm me...
            always there to help a n00b aye Stephan?

Comment

Originally posted by Walley View Post
              always there to help a n00b aye Stephan?
              he is ! and a true gentleman.wish i could say the same about myself

hey stephan? whats it like having a walley follow you around the threads instead of a kali

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by potatoe_jones View Post
                hey stephan? whats it like having a walley follow you around the threads instead of a kali
                Hey I'm right HERE guys!

And it was Stephan following ME around, he obviously thought he could virtually stare at my arse.

Sorry Petaldust - PM Stephan, he's a good shadow. Good luck for the test!!
                R Legal and loving it

Comment

And at this point I have to work Thursday (been offered extra hours) so maybe Stephan would help you out with that. I'll let you know later if I can work around it and take you.

Comment

Ok I'll PM Stephan. That way I can just stress for three days about the test and not about the test and how I'm going to get there as well. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Petaldust View Post
                      Ok I'll PM Stephan. That way I can just stress for three days about the test and not about the test and how I'm going to get there as well. Thanks
                      Don`t worry, I can take you.....and potatoe....it is very weird having a guy follow me arround........VERY weird...
                      SP RACINGis supported by:
                      MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                      Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                      Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

There is always someone here that will be able to help out so no need to stress. And if it comes down to it, I will take the time off, and that's that!

Originally posted by Petaldust View Post

Comment

Thanks so much Karen. All sorted Stephan is able to do it. Not stressing anymore, (much).

Comment

Working...
                          X