Gimme the facts Hyosung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gimme the facts Hyosung

My brother is looking at 250's and is talking about Hyosung of which I know nothing about. Can anyone give me an idea of the good or not so good attributes of these bikes?
    I hear that the brakes arent much chop.

Why god why????

Find the search button and all your questions will be answered, the people that own them obviously liked them, hence the reason behind buying it...

The rest of PSB will tell you that they are the worst bike ever made, you might consider
    sending Desmogod a PM and ask him what he thinks of them.
    I hear he is a BIG fan.

Comment

Earlier models <apparently> had heaps of problems. Later models <apparently> are much better. PSB went through a hatefest recently where all and sundry dumped all over the hyos regardless of whether we'd maintained, ridden or even seen one. It was great fun.

I'd recommend your brother start by working out his budget, then test riding (or at least sitting on) every 125 and 250 he can look at around that price - allowing $1000 or so for helmet, jacket, pants, gloves and boots on top of the bike itself.

He'll soon find one that - for him - stands out as the perfect bike for him.
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

they do good rolling stoppies.... hey Lauren
        Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Hell yeah they do!!!!!

Tell your bro he can buy mine, it's red so it obviously goes faster

Comment

fact 1; slow
            fact 2; ugly

</story>

Comment

Amanda Vanstone's in the house?

Comment

Comment

All 250's are slow.
                  This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Hi Jim

So have you had a PM yet??

Comment

the stock brakes on the older models are crap... just stick some new metalic based pads in and your set... they do alright stoppies etc (for a 250).
                      Good first bike... would never get the 650 version tho

Comment

Too expensive and too crap. Heavily lacking in street cred.
                        Feels good man.

Comment

if they are such a bad bike, i cant understand why there's so many of them on the road ...

like tintops, the first series will always have teething problems, which generally gets fixed in later models ...

they look good, suit a larger rider, and quite well priced ...

Comment

Originally posted by giant9765 View Post
                            and quite well priced ...
                            WELL PRICED!?!?!?!?!?!?
                            Feels good man.

Comment

Originally posted by esquire View Post
                              WELL PRICED!?!?!?!?!?!?
                              yeah ... for a brand new 250

Comment

Working...
                              X