Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P ends in Feb anyone?

Hey guys!

Just out of curiosity, anyone here finish up their P's in Feb or early march?
    Reason, being that I would only get my bike around that time, so anyone who's interested in selling their 2 fiddy kindly drop me a post in this thread?
    Thanks!

Goo 2fiddies!

Why wait until your P's end?
    Feels good man.

Comment

Got an RE yet?
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

oops, never mind
        Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

No CG he isnt having an incredibly long slash nor does he have a mamoth schlong.
          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
            No CG he isnt having an incredibly long slash nor does he have a mamoth schlong.

actually, that was me logged in on the wrong account. I'm gonna be selling my cbr250 in february
            If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Tsk tsk tsk.....

Comment

Go buy yourself a Zongshen.

Comment

ill be selling my cbr250 around dec/ january
                  Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X