Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ninja 250

Hey all,

saw this on the net on the weekend, the new Ninja 250 that looks like it's two big brothers.

I believe that it's coming to OZ - Does anyone have any inside info?? Timing, Price, Colours . . . .

Here is US Link Ninjaآ® 250R

Its replacing the GPX250 and the ZZR250 in Oz, yes. No idea of pricing though. Hazard to guess between $6,990 and $7,490 + ORC.

Comment

Engine Type Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, parallel twin Displacement 249 cc Bore & Stroke 62.0 x 41.2mm Maximum Torque 21.7 Nm {2.21 Kgf/m} 16.0 lb-ft @ 10,000 rpm Compression Ratio 11.6:1 Carburetor Keihin CVK30 x 2 Ignition TCBI with Digital Advance Transmission 6-Speed Final Drive O-Ring Chain Cooling Liquid Frame Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel Rake/Trail 26 degrees / 3.3 in. Front Tire Size 110/70-17 Rear Tire Size 130/70-17 Wheelbase 54.7 in. Front Suspension / wheel travel 37mm hydraulic telescopic fork / TBD Rear Suspension / wheel travel Bottom-Link Uni-Trak® with 5-way adjustable preload / 5.1 in. Front Brake Type Single 260mm hydraulic disc with two-piston caliper Rear Brake Single 220mm petal disc with two-piston caliper Fuel Tank Capacity 4.8 gal. Seat Height 30.7 in. Dry Weight 333 lbs. Overall length 81.9 in. Overall width 28.0 in. Overall height 43.9 in. Color Lime Green, Ebony, Passion Red, Candy Plasma Blue Warranty 12 months Good Times™ Protection Plan 12, 24, 36, 48 months
      10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

Meant to be Feb/Mar, but they have a lot of GPX's to move of the show rooms floors, expect some fire sales.

Was going to get one for a laugh, but now I have the Gixxerthou I minght not, it's getting squishy in the Ole garage

Comment

Scrap the little tail bit at the back.. *spew*
          [Y]

Comment

I clicked on the link for the zx10 and it's still as repulsive as it was the 1st time I saw it.
            Originally posted by kyliejane
            benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
            Originally posted by harns
            Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
              Meant to be Feb/Mar, but they have a lot of GPX's to move of the show rooms floors, expect some fire sales.

Was going to get one for a laugh, but now I have the Gixxerthou I minght not, it's getting squishy in the Ole garage
              Build a bigger garage....
              SP RACINGis supported by:
              MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
              Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
              Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

As a newbie then would you hold out & spend the extra $$ or just go a GPX /ZZR??

Comment

souljah: if it's a bike you would only ride for a year I would get a cheap second hand bike, leaving more money leftover for the big bike. You will drop your 250 at some point, it's less painful on something pre-dropped.

But if you must have your gratification instantly.....
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Yorik View Post
                    Scrap the little tail bit at the back.. *spew*
                    thats the rats tail yorik, you can't just cut it off. theres a proud tradition behind it, just ask ajax

its a nice looking bike, def one of the better options. Would like to see a behind shot to see if the tire profile is as bicycle-ish as the cbr125

Comment

looks very nice

Comment

I think we might be getting one in the future.

Comment

Hmmm ... needs air hoses for that classic "ZXR250" look
                          Originally posted by Melkor
                          The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Whats the rrp on them? I have seen them on kawasaki au website, but no specs

Comment

finally something that looks better than the gpx ans zzr.

about time they updated
                              Wes

Comment

Working...
                              X