Shadow to test from SoR to Welshpool or Leederville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow to test from SoR to Welshpool or Leederville

Ok i'm hoping to book my test some time next week. I know the test wont be next week, just booking it. But...

The mate i've been riding with isnt able to go with me during the week to do the test as he works all week.

Im just wondering if anyone is able to help me out? It would involve picking me up from either Leeming or Gosnells (depending where the bike is) and going to either welshpool or west perth (leederville) to do the test. Depending on where i book it?

is it something you guys can normally help with? Just trying to get interest at the moment then when i know which location is better ill book the test.
    Thanks

David
    sigpic
    2008 ZX14 SE
    'Prowl'

Hey David,
    I fly out next Wed and fly back on the 12th Dec, should be back for about 4 weeks so will be able to help out if ya need me.
    PM if you do, I have limited internet access so do not visit the forum while away, will reply when I get back.

Cal
    I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

Hey Dave, If Calamity can't help give me a call, if you can give me a weeks notice shouldn't be a prob.

Mal
      Farrider #41
      I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
      I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

I believe that, at present, if you ring for a test you will get February 2008 as it's booked till then.

If you ring for a cancellation you get the location where ever there is a cancellation.

HTH

Go ahead and play the blues if it'll make you happy.

Homer Simpson

Comment

Just book your test then let us know when and where and we'll sort you out

Comment

If you look through all the threads you should notice quite a few of.. shadow to tests.. I had 2 cancellations that I gave the forum between a few days (the first one) and a less than 2 days (the second one) and managed to get shadows for both. the shadows here are THE BEST!

as stoney said post up once you've booked the test and they'll sort ya...

if you feel you are ready I'm told 8:30am is the best time to call to book the test (as the cancellations are usually entered into the system 1st thing) at that time look at about 10-20mins hold (I kept calling at 8:20 and managed to get a cancellation within 2 days both times)

good luck with getting a test... and then an advanced goodluck for when you do it.

Comment

A better idea is to start trying to call at about 7:58am and keep redialling until it gets through. Hopefully without being put on hold at all.

Comment

cool, thanks guys.

As soon as its booked i'll let you know
                sigpic
                2008 ZX14 SE
                'Prowl'

Comment

Ooiiih what ya doin you should have been posting your test date, not that you're still thinking about it

Strange lad get off your arse and book

Comment

I beleive he may be hlucin8-ing

actually I here PSB's resident mr Toodyay, just managed to snag a test in January? Might be able to get one sooner than you thought buddy.
                    In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Originally posted by foolishboy View Post
                      I beleive he may be hlucin8-ing
                      actually I here PSB's resident mr Toodyay, just managed to snag a test in January? Might be able to get one sooner than you thought buddy.
                      nah he's under the impression that he can ring up and get one for next week just like that doesn't seem to realise that it is going to take a bit of effort on his part, but then some peeps are just lucky sometimes

Comment

Heh, snag a bike test within a couple of weeks during the middle of summer?

Good luck with that
                        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Ryven View Post
                          A better idea is to start trying to call at about 7:58am and keep redialling until it gets through. Hopefully without being put on hold at all.
                          the times i did that, the tests hadn't been released yet and i actually got told by one guy (coz the guy before him lost my test for me) that they get released at about 8:30 everyday. The last guy I called said, you called at the best time possible and had a list of about 20 tests available within a week. then i passed so haven't tried since

Comment

Another way is to talk to your instructor (if you are having lessons). My original test was for the 8th Jan and i swapped with someone who wasn't ready. I have now managed to get in for 14th Dec.

Comment

Originally posted by zoikz View Post
                              the times i did that, the tests hadn't been released yet and i actually got told by one guy (coz the guy before him lost my test for me) that they get released at about 8:30 everyday. The last guy I called said, you called at the best time possible and had a list of about 20 tests available within a week. then i passed so haven't tried since
                              That's kinda strange for them to say that, given the tests are generally released in mass the previous afternoon. The only reason I didn't suggest trying to call then is potential 1 hour wait times. That said, they can release tests whenever they feel like it. But the bulk are still done I think on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon/evening.

Comment

Working...
                              X