Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shadow for Sat/Sun arvo 1hr casual cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shadow for Sat/Sun arvo 1hr casual cruise

    gday shadows....feel guilty asking but it seems a pretty decent bunch of folk offer such services so i will ask now, on the proviso i become more involved once the RE is gained. i intend to, not much to contribute at the moment though as still learning!!

    hoping for someone bored one sat/sun arvo to spin around the block and practice a few RE test manoevres for an hour or so with me. been road riding for a few months, completely comfortable with it all so no great fear for anyone shadowing, just wanting a few extra tips and the like from those experienced. yes ive had lessons and the like, and figure i have it all down pat, but always good for someone higher up the food chain to point out a few faults.

    im in south perth, perhaps a pick up, cruise around south perth, como, vic park, curtin, bentley, anywhere round that kind of area would do. im 30, level headed enough not to be a dick. any sat or sun arvo up to xmas would be good. can flick a few bob or a few beers your way if interested.
    pm if interested, many tks.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Vino View Post
    gday shadows....feel guilty asking but it seems a pretty decent bunch of folk offer such services so i will ask now, on the proviso i become more involved once the RE is gained. i intend to, not much to contribute at the moment though as still learning!!

    hoping for someone bored one sat/sun arvo to spin around the block and practice a few RE test manoevres for an hour or so with me. been road riding for a few months, completely comfortable with it all so no great fear for anyone shadowing, just wanting a few extra tips and the like from those experienced. yes ive had lessons and the like, and figure i have it all down pat, but always good for someone higher up the food chain to point out a few faults.

    im in south perth, perhaps a pick up, cruise around south perth, como, vic park, curtin, bentley, anywhere round that kind of area would do. im 30, level headed enough not to be a dick. any sat or sun arvo up to xmas would be good. can flick a few bob or a few beers your way if interested.
    pm if interested, many tks.
    hey vino
    cant be stuffed doing city rides on the weekend, hate f**cking red lights
    but if you feel like a longer ride on some country roads, give me a hoy, it will be at your pace
    other than that i am pretty sure someone on here will help out and there are some good learner freindly rides organized here
    there are 3 kinds of lies:, lies, damned lies and statistics [benjamin disraeli] 1804-1881

    Comment


    • #3
      Lobo has shadowed me....cool shadow...you will set the pace an he will tell you if you do something stupid (in a constructive kinda way !!??)
      Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Vino, +1 for Lobo, go and get some good tips off him

        When is your test? See you out there sometime

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Browneyedgirl View Post
          Lobo has shadowed me....cool shadow...you will set the pace an he will tell you if you do something stupid (in a constructive kinda way !!??)
          whatever do you mean???? pointing at the throttle and wagging the finger is hardly constructive, especially if i am laughing at the time
          someone likes to give the throttle a bit of a twist don't they?
          Last edited by lobo; 04-12-2007, 07:06 PM. Reason: adding on stuff
          there are 3 kinds of lies:, lies, damned lies and statistics [benjamin disraeli] 1804-1881

          Comment


          • #6

            Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

            Comment


            • #7
              lobo...tks, but therein lies my problem i think.
              ive done too much country/quiet/scenic riding and need a bit of a headcheck and indicate nazi to set me straight around normal metro streets. perhaps the streets while getting to a country/rural ride would be enough anyway.
              anway, il leave it out there for anyone kind enough. did i mention beer? tks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Vino View Post
                lobo...tks, but therein lies my problem i think.
                ive done too much country/quiet/scenic riding and need a bit of a headcheck and indicate nazi to set me straight around normal metro streets. perhaps the streets while getting to a country/rural ride would be enough anyway.
                anway, il leave it out there for anyone kind enough. did i mention beer? tks.
                hell if you want a slap around the head why did'nt you say so
                stoney, looks like he is yours to organize, boy oh boy are you are going to be sorry vino? hell yeah you better believe it, stoney could organize the devil to shadow you
                you'll pass but you'll be black and blue , some enjoy that sort of thing, but i dont know what you get up to at night :o
                just kidding mate, but ask stoney nicely and she might organize a certifiable lunatic to shadow you
                there are 3 kinds of lies:, lies, damned lies and statistics [benjamin disraeli] 1804-1881

                Comment

                Working...
                X