Alert ARD, anyone? Shadow wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert ARD, anyone? Shadow wanted

Hi, just wondering if anyone is going on the Alert ARD tomorrow?

If so, and you're able to shadow a R-E learner, could I persuade you to swing past my place and pick me up...?

If not, is anyone free for about an hour today to shadow me to Bayswater so I can leave my bike there for tomorrow?

Cheers!

Have you posted in the 250 section or PMed those that have got their name on the list of available shadows?
    2006 Yamaha R1SP;
    In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
    Amen, brother. Amen.
    My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Nope, my last request for a shadow there ended badly

I did have someone who was going to shadow me, but they cancelled at the last minute.

Comment

Well my suggestion is to still post there looking for a shadow. Of all the sections to post for one, that'd be it, and if it gets nasty, Staff should sort it out.
        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
        Amen, brother. Amen.
        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Ok thanks, would you mind moving this thread there, or deleting it so I can start afresh?

Comment

Lowkey, why post in the 250 section?? The guys that can shadow don't usually look in here. PM a couple of peeps on the list.

Did you talk to the guys at Alert? They might have been able to help you organise something.

What time is the ride starting and where from? All that sort of info in a post makes it easier.

Good luck

Comment

Don't like your chances now dude but for anyone who might be able to help, the ride starts early, like 7.30 am, from bayswater. Your supposed to be all fueled up. I'm sure if you rang them and weren't ages away they would be able to come shadow you.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah I rang them, they could help out shadowing me home, but the ride starts too early to organise a shadow from mine.

I did post in the in the loop section, but was told to try the 250 section...

Never mind!

A bit late to organise it, sucks being cancelled on at the last minute

Comment

Working...
                X