Test tomorrow - OMG, OMG, OMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test tomorrow - OMG, OMG, OMG

Well the moment is upon me, and tomorrow is the day - all the way down in Willageeeeeeee. On the bright side I'll have a fair bit of riding time and extra practice while getting down there since I'll be coming from Bayswater area. Plus I've got Aussie Dave from Alert taking me down there and he always makes me feel better and more relaxed.

Still freaking a little cos I was doing so well then had a final lesson on Tue morning where things just didn't seem to come together and now I'm really nervous. I love riding but it's the little things that get me and I get more frustrated everytime I make a simple mistake and beat myself up over it before the instructor comes and then tells me all the stuff I already know I screwed up.

Just wish I had a bike to practice on in between lessons but if I pass I'll be counting the days til my finance comes through for my first pride and joy.

Ah well - che sera, sera and all that....I'll just try and enjoy and cross my fingers I pass and get to come home via the freeway! Woot

BIG thanks to ZZRGAL for taking me around the area SOR on Sunday, since I didn't know it that well so I knew what to a expect a bit more. What a sweetie!
    Originally posted by Elise
    I have no idea wot the conversation was, I remember a coconut falling asleep on me!

you'll be right

gluck!
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

You'll be fine!! Just relax and remember to head check like a bobble head!

Gluck.!!!
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Good luck, eh!
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Best of luck tomorrow.
          Its not as if you are new to the whole two wheel concept. You will be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by ZanzaraNera View Post
            Plus I've got Aussie Dave from Alert taking me
            Good luck with your test, I assume you mean Ozzy (because he looks like Ozzy Osbourne )

Comment

Good Luck! You will do fine....Ozzy Dave also took me for my test lesson and he really does relax you before the test.

Just remember to do the little things that you already know about....but most importantly.....BREATHE & RELAX! lol

Comment

Gluck!

Comment

Good luck, Dont worry its like a walk in the park.
                  Turfierific!

Comment

^^ cept without the park. or the walking. but other than that....
                    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

bonus points for doing wheelies.. just remember that !
                      Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                        ^^ cept without the park. or the walking. but other than that....
                        Bonus points for taking it through a park
                        Turfierific!

Comment

gluck
                          Originally posted by Viper
                          I'm probably fucking something up.
                          FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                          Administrator

Comment

Just ride there, relax and have fun! Well, have fun!!!
                            SP RACINGis supported by:
                            MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                            Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                            Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Good luck ! It will all be fine once you start . Just remember even if you think you made a mistake its possible you have not and dont dwell on it just think ahead and keep going.

Comment

Working...
                              X