EOI Ride Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOI Ride Saturday

Planning a 250 friendly ride on Saturday morning, weather dependent.
    PM me for details.
    Learners welcome but bring a shadow along with you !

Originally posted by Helrayzer View Post
    Planning a 250 friendly ride on Saturday morning, weather dependent.
    PM me for details.
    Learners welcome but bring a shadow along with you !
    HMMMM might be able to come along... Can not promise anything but it is a possibility... BoM is saying it will be 34 and nice...

PM sent!!!!

Comment

~bumped~

Comment

Sounds like fun
        Why be difficult?
        Put some effort into it and be IMPOSSIBLE !

Comment

Yep, I am keen for a ride on Saturday but a bit more info is required. When where too etc. Definately keen though.
          If we are up for suggestions how about this

Meeting point – Don’t mind, Open to suggestions
          Head down to Serpentine – Near Byford (Approx 80Km from Perth CBD) 1 hour ride time tops.
          Then go the windy road around and over the Dam wall. All sealed roads !
          Stop at Jarrahdale Tavern for cold beer and lunch. Then for those who bring bathers can go to serpentine National park for a swim at the waterfalls.
          Head home afterwards.
          Total distance 200km or so Around about 2 – 2.5 hours on the bike.
          Nice way to wind down for the year and to stay cool in this heat.

Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by 26_adz View Post
            Yep, I am keen for a ride on Saturday but a bit more info is required. When where too etc. Definately keen though.
            If we are up for suggestions how about this

Meeting point – Don’t mind, Open to suggestions
            Head down to Serpentine – Near Byford (Approx 80Km from Perth CBD) 1 hour ride time tops.
            Then go the windy road around and over the Dam wall. All sealed roads !
            Stop at Jarrahdale Tavern for cold beer and lunch. Then for those who bring bathers can go to serpentine National park for a swim at the waterfalls.
            Head home afterwards.
            Total distance 200km or so Around about 2 – 2.5 hours on the bike.
            Nice way to wind down for the year and to stay cool in this heat.

Just a suggestion.
            Thanks for the suggestion, please pm me as ride has already been planned.
            Last edited by Incognito; 28-12-2007, 06:01 AM.

Comment

i would definately be keen...
              havent been on any organised rides yet

But would be subject to shadow. (any one reading this, and wanting to shadow someone? PM.... Please)
              Last edited by Abz; 27-12-2007, 10:09 PM.
              The 15.9 second ROCKET

Comment

Am I gonna need bathers?
                Why be difficult?
                Put some effort into it and be IMPOSSIBLE !

Comment

I could be keen on an afternoon ride if anyone is interested, getting new rubber on saturday morning
                  “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Tuscadero View Post
                    Am I gonna need bathers?
                    not this time, not going to Serpentine.

Comment

Jan, Could you please PM me (and others?) meeting place/time for this ride -thanks.

Comment

Apologies for possibly stuffing up this post. I was not sure if Helrayzar had organised a ride other than putting his hand up as being keen to get one underway.

This was the first thread I had ever put on PSB and am not sure what you mean by “please PM me”
                        Anyone care to fill me in.

Also just to me clear to others looks like Helrayzar has already got the ride planned somewhere and it will not be at serpentine so no bathers not required.

Helrayzar – Please can you let us know some details. Where are you planning to ride? How long for ? etc

Comment

The route will not be posted but i'm sure he will let you know a meet point soon.

Comment

PMs sent

Comment

Originally posted by 26_adz View Post
                              This was the first thread I had ever put on PSB and am not sure what you mean by “please PM me”
                              Welcome to PSB and PM means private message, to keep the thread clear of personal conversation

Comment

Working...
                              X