Learner - Newbie Ride, Tuesday 29th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learner - Newbie Ride, Tuesday 29th January

Getting in early as this will be our Pizza in the Park ride and you'll need to order and pay for your Pizza before hand (seagulls should be able to be catered for, plus last minute orders before we leave, if we have to)

Meet Point Causeway Bike Shops

Meet 6.15pm leave 6.45pm

Park on the pavement outside the front of the bike shops

PM me to order your Pizza (dominos) and get DD details for payment, otherwise pay me and place order at a LNR $10 should do (depending on vouchers below) for large (normal) pizza and one drink (will purchase mixed flavours) add $2 for pizza's with extra

Domino's Pizza - hot menu

Not sure what vouchers will be working for that week, but will sort it out if you want something with extras.

Domino's Pizza - vouchers

NOTE:- if there are any left over monies, these will go towards the Feb Country Ride

i work as a part time manager for joondalup dominos. which dominos were you looking at buying the pizza from? might be able to hook you up with some sweet discounts.

Comment

Toosday! Hooray! I'm in!!

Comment

Bummer... at work

But there is always next time .....

Comment

sounds good

will pm

Comment

Oh god...

Any chance we can stop at a Dominos that has a REAL Pizza shop nearby?

Comment

Woodies?
              The 15.9 second ROCKET

Comment

Originally posted by nom View Post
                Oh god...
                Any chance we can stop at a Dominos that has a REAL Pizza shop nearby?
                Ain't no Pizza shops in the Park

Comment

yeah i spose i'll be in... might leave pizza order till the day tho, don't want to commit too early to dominos

Comment

(Edited and pizza menus removed)

What’s got four legs and one arm? A very happy crocodile.

Now back to our regular broadcast...
                    Last edited by Phildo; 10-01-2008, 12:26 PM.
                    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Avanti Cafe Pizzaria near the gull servo. Cheap prices posted here late thurs night... whatch this space
                      "Redlines are merely suggestions"
                      "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

(Edited and pizza menus removed)

Be sure you lock your doors and windows at home. A local man was murdered in his home over the weekend. Detectives found him face down in the bathtub. The tub had been filled with milk and cornflakes, and a banana was sticking out of his ass.

Police suspect a cereal killer.

Now back to our regular broadcast...
                        Last edited by Phildo; 10-01-2008, 12:28 PM.
                        One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Brandos, Yes!

We used to order from them when working Graveyards @ iiNet. It's not the best Pizza in Perth, by far, but compared to Domino's... there's no comparison...

Comment

Oih guys, piss off with the other Pizza places please, this is a ride with upwards of 25 people and the Pizza will be delivered when we get to the park. If you don't want Domino's, either eat before you come or don't come on the ride, simple.

We might be getting hooked up with a deal that will see you paying less than we normally payout, so button it, right

Comment

Fair enough Stoney... way to lay down the law

I'll probably grab something on the way down... Subway mebbe

In at least for now

Comment

Working...
                              X