08 Ninja (250)R After Market Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08 Ninja (250)R After Market Mods

This thread is for you to collect info and links to all the aftermarket parts and accessories that are released on the 2008 Ninja 250R. If you find something post it in this thread and it will get added to the list...

EXHAUST

AREA P No Limits

ROARING TOYZ EXHAUST

HINDLE EXHAUST (Not Yet Available)

JARDINE EXHAUST

ROO RACING EXHAUST

LEO VINCE EXHAUST

MUZZYS EXHAUST (Not Yet Available)

TWO BROTHERS EXHAUST

YOSHIMURA EXHAUST

FENDER ELIMINATOR KITS

COMPETITION WERKES FENDER ELIMINATOR KIT

TARGA FENDER ELIMINATOR KIT

FRAME SLIDERS

SHOGUN

JET KITS

FACTORY PRO

Part Numbers:
    - #CRB-K13-1.0 $89.95 (For Stock Airbox)
    - #CRB-K13-3.0 $89.95 (For Modified Airbox / No Airbox)

DYNOJET

WINDSCREENS

PUIG Racing Screens

RACE STAND STOPPERS

YOSHIMURA

LIGHT ASSEMBLY

CLEAR ALTERNATIVES (LED Tail Light w/ Integrated Turn Signals)(Not Yet Available)

Carbon Flush Mount Indicators

BODY COMPONENTS (RACE FAIRINGS, ETC...)

CATALYST RACING COMPOSITES (Upper Piece, Lower Piece, Tail Piece, Fender)

UNIVERSAL PARTS / ACCESSORIES

GILLES (FRONT Footpeg Adapter) -This adapter DOES work for replacing footpegs on 2008 250R. (Footpeg)

PRO GRIP (Tank Pads / Wheel Stripes / Grips / Standard Grips)

Lowering Links

Oil Filters
    Lifetime Oil Filter

Rear Sets
    Woodcraft Rear Sets
    Last edited by Matso; 07-04-2008, 01:09 PM. Reason: Links not working

Roo Racing Pipe on the way...

I'm currently getting a Roo Racing Exhaust made for the bike, Alex will be using my bike to pattern the design of it and it will be on the dyno in a week or two for tweaking and tuning, I will post the results here, once that's done you should also be able to get one from Roo Racing as well
    Originally posted by Koola
    Someone sig this.

Comment

best thread yet

if only i didnt have to wait 8 weeks for mine lol
      Get me my Sommers.
      sigpic

Comment

none of those links with ... in the url will work fyi. you need to copy the link not just the text

Comment

OMG, hope you plan to keep the bike for ages if your going to spend that sort of money on a 250.
          Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Originally posted by rc_sam View Post
            OMG, hope you plan to keep the bike for ages if your going to spend that sort of money on a 250.
            It can be their level 19 twink rogue

I saw a ninja250 at Mack1 with a two bro can, looked nice

Comment

Oh I will be, this is my first bike and he's kind of a mechanical re-incarnation of/tribute to my recently deceased and much-loved cat so I'm not going to go losing him again!

Not spending much myself - I'm getting a discount on the exhaust thanks to lending my bike as a testing bed for the design, only other thing I'd do is replace the front sprocket with less teeth asap before the chain and sprockets become too acquainted, simple and effective mod which I'll end up doing myself anyway. Being a 250 I'd prefer quicker pick-up rather than top speed (which I measured last night ) That'd be as far as I'd go with it but it should be pretty sweet with just those mods. Oh and a tank protector hahah

Visually I'm pretty happy with it too but wouldn't touch it cause it's fairly sweet anyway (not even going to bother with the cowl seat cover) and is just a 250 though it'd be freakin hawt with 3-spoke wheels... and I'll leave his tail on just to be different
              Someone sig this.

Comment

I wouldn't mind one of these as a track bike to get familar with racing
                bikeless

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                  none of those links with ... in the url will work fyi. you need to copy the link not just the text
                  Links have been fixed. Note I also added some details on lowering links

Comment

Each to their own. Once I get my Rs this most likely will be passed onto the missus. Not in a rush to get a big bike (due to funds mainly).

This is only to assist those whom searching for these types of mods and are finding difficult find a retailer. Not planning to do all that is listed.

Comment

Good to see you are so FLAT CHAP at work Matso!!

Dubs

Comment

Originally posted by Dubs View Post
                        Good to see you are so FLAT CHAP at work Matso!!

Dubs

You the pusher DUBS I'm hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Matso View Post
                          Each to their own. Once I get my Rs this most likely will be passed onto the missus. Not in a rush to get a big bike (due to funds mainly).

This is only to assist those whom searching for these types of mods and are finding difficult find a retailer. Not planning to do all that is listed.
                          i agree :-) We have put one on order... both hubbie & I are learning on it, and then hubbie will get the bigger bike and I'll just stay with the 250-- which is good and cheap for me to run to work on and so forth.
                          Only 6 weeks to go hopefully!! And it's on order with a two bros exhaust

Comment

Got my new pipe

Just picked it up yesterday and have been enjoying it's sweet, sweet sound all night mwuahahah Dyno scheduled for around the 15th April. Microphone doesn't do it justice so not going to bother with a recording. Black pipes on this bike FTW!

Someone sig this.

Comment

wow, that looks impressive. Love the lighting in that photo too.

Comment

Working...
                              X