This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bikeydan View Post
    Did my test today on my 1994 honda cbr 250r mc19 boy racer 250cc passed on my third attempt at city west helpful and nice dot person and thanks to all who helped me out while getting my license
    Well done Dan! Where did they take you for your turns and quick stop? I'm doing mine there on the 17th.

Comment

Did my test today on my 1994 honda cbr 250r mc19 boy racer 250cc passed on my third attempt at city west helpful and nice dot person and thanks to all who helped me out while getting my license
      Well done congratulations , woo hooFreedom .

Comment

Congratulations mate.
        Well done.
        Enjoy the freedom.
        Rocking the world one motherfucker at a time.

Comment

Congratulations & well done to you Dan
          Like Nicola said; FREEDOM!
          "Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until It becomes a memory"

Comment

• Congrats.
            Lets ride....

Comment

• Woohoo!!!
              Just passed in mandurah. Was so nervous at the start that I mounted the bike with my key in my back pocket... had to put foot stand back down and stand up to get it out... but the assesor even said "try to be less nervous" so understood and was all good from there. Lost 1 point for poor road position (Sitting in right tire track when there was a bike lane to the left) and 1/4 a point for changing lanes too late to turn a corner (even though it was a good 200 meters or so before but meh I don't really care when I passed)
              Anyway, i'm off for a small ride... unfortunately my front brakes desperately need replacing so I can't do a long one... booked in to get those fixed tomorrow though and it's on!

Comment

• Ohhh I forgot to post... I passed my RE test yesterday in Joondalup Thanks to all those who have been shadowing me... feel free to redeem your reach around and blow job IOU's haha
                Cheers Kaz \m/ \m/

Comment

• Well done RockChick , now get out and enjoy your freedom.
                  Tp.

Comment

• Congrats rockchick. It's a great feeling, I have been riding in every moment of free time since I passed last thursday :p

Comment

• congrats !!
                      Barbie is a corporate slut

Comment

• First post! (long-time stalker)

Passed my test this morning at City West. Huge thanks to Andrea / MTWA for his endless patience and great instruction.

Comment

• Passed RE test at Cannington on my bike with a clean sheet this morning!

Thanks to my Shadows Sean, Chris, Sarah & Patrick; I couldn't have done it without your time & support
                          "Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until It becomes a memory"

Comment

• Originally posted by Saki Girl View Post
                            Passed RE test at Cannington on my bike with a clean sheet this morning!

Thanks to my Shadows Sean, Chris, Sarah & Patrick; I couldn't have done it without your time & support
                            Well done Saki Girl!!!!!!

Comment

• You're welcome Take care out there and see you around!

Comment

• Passed this morning at City West - first attempt and clean sheet so thank you to Frank from Streetwise for the lessons.

Also, a big thank you to the organisers of the learner rides (great experience!) and Daz, DQ and Dutchman for the shadows. Really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X