Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just passed this morning at Cannington, had Steve and nailed it. Was feeling nervous on the way there but triple J played this song I've been loving lately and I took it as a sign.

Shoutout to the Anthony and the professional operation over at Elite MCT, could not have done it without you mate

Comment

• Originally posted by TakeItEasy View Post
      that was easy
      Who said I'm easy...
      In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• I have my RE's booked for the 20th, in Midland....any hot tips I could beg?

Comment

• i done my pda a month ago and the only thing i was picked up on was not indicating for long enough before changing lanes.

tip would be that and do a hour of practice before the test. the circles and Estops.
          Originally posted by Paraletic
          little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Comment

• Managed to become a little less of a noob today by passing my pda. Only just. I had a couple of bad moments but I recovered just well enough to get a pass. I've still got so much to learn but now I'm able to get out on the road and improve day by day. Hopefully one day I'll consider myself a skilled rider but for now it's about being the safest I can.
            I did the test in Bunbury and I'd been taking lessons with Drew from Bunbury Motorcycle School.

Comment

• Originally posted by fluffybison View Post
              Just passed this morning at Cannington, had Steve and nailed it. Was feeling nervous on the way there but triple J played this song I've been loving lately and I took it as a sign.

Shoutout to the Anthony and the professional operation over at Elite MCT, could not have done it without you mate
              Conrats Mate, I had Antony for my RE and Rclass He and all the guys from Elite are good and very professional.

Im just waiting for their advanced rider training day.
              K1 Bandit 1200S,

Comment

• Originally posted by lemonsucker55 View Post
                Managed to become a little less of a noob today by passing my pda. Only just. I had a couple of bad moments but I recovered just well enough to get a pass. I've still got so much to learn but now I'm able to get out on the road and improve day by day. Hopefully one day I'll consider myself a skilled rider but for now it's about being the safest I can.
                I did the test in Bunbury and I'd been taking lessons with Drew from Bunbury Motorcycle School.
                Go out there have fun but be alert, always watch what other road users are doing, Be ready for any situation, stay alert stay upright and stay safe and have fun.
                K1 Bandit 1200S,

Comment

• Passed R Class

A big thanks to Lester from Lester's Riding School did my RE and R with him and passed both first time around. If you are looking for a riding school look no further.

Comment

• Managed to snag a test in York this morning. Drove out there with L's, drove back without!

Comment

• Originally posted by Coastal0 View Post
                      Managed to snag a test in York this morning. Drove out there with L's, drove back without!
                      I tried to book a test at Gingin but then found out you have to either live or work in the shire to be able to test there. Took my test in Joondalup today anyway and passed. So picked up my new toy today!

IMG_0624 by kenpau01, on Flickr

Comment

• Passed today at Kelmscott. I was with Vik, an Indian guy with a neutral expression all of the time :Z
                        Anyhow we pulled out of the place, found a quiet street and 500m away, did an E-stop, 6 U-turns, turned around and went back to the centre!

Got picked up on right foot down for E-stop (I didn't use any rear break), left wheel track when turning right, and putting my foot on the kerb instead of the road after pulling over to the left.

Indicate, head check, correct road positioning and you should be fine

Comment

• [MENTION=75307]Xbob[/MENTION] Well done mate, enjoy the freedom.
                          Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
                          Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
                          BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Comment

• Originally posted by Xbob View Post
                            Passed today at Kelmscott. I was with Vik, an Indian guy with a neutral expression all of the time :Z
                            Anyhow we pulled out of the place, found a quiet street and 500m away, did an E-stop, 6 U-turns, turned around and went back to the centre!

Got picked up on right foot down for E-stop (I didn't use any rear break), left wheel track when turning right, and putting my foot on the kerb instead of the road after pulling over to the left.

Congratulations enjoy the future and stay safe mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by BikeONE View Post
                              [MENTION=75307]Xbob[/MENTION] Well done mate, enjoy the freedom.
                              Thanks buddy!
                              I wish I was free, but sadly it's only my first license! Got 6 more months of L's...

Comment

• Originally posted by Xbob View Post
                                Passed today at Kelmscott. I was with Vik, an Indian guy with a neutral expression all of the time :Z

You forgot to mention taking the bike for a 750mtr walk �� before the test LOL. I must say you deserved it, well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X