This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Live to ride View Post
    You forgot to mention taking the bike for a 750mtr walk �� before the test LOL. I must say you deserved it, well done.
    Thanks a lot Mark! I wouldn't have done it without all your help

Comment

• Congrats [MENTION=75307]Xbob[/MENTION]
      Stay safe, and alert.
      Fuckers pull out EVERYWHERE !!
      Rocking the world one motherfucker at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkahootz View Post
        Congrats [MENTION=75307]Xbob[/MENTION]
        Stay safe, and alert.
        Fuckers pull out EVERYWHERE !!
        I seem to learn that the hard way!

Comment

• I passed!

Cheers to [MENTION=52656]saltbush[/MENTION], [MENTION=10872]ozzypatrol[/MENTION], [MENTION=30385]whipp3t[/MENTION], and [MENTION=12454]AZAZL[/MENTION] (and other unsung heroes) for their shadowing time, and of course cheers to [MENTION=7149]Stoneville[/MENTION] et al for the LNRs. Awesome community and can't wait to pay it forward and shadow the next crop of young whippersnappers on their 1-2-fizzles or whathaveyou.
          Last edited by xor; 28-01-2016, 04:10 PM.
          Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

• Well done.
            Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
            Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
            BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Comment

• Congratulations! Stay safe, watch out for the infamous WA drivers😂

Comment

• Congrats!

Comment

• Congrats xor bloody brilliant .
                  Do it

Comment

• Good work mate, all go well?
                    Originally posted by Rocket
                    Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

• Just got back from work after half an LNR, midnight post time.

Originally posted by ozzypatrol View Post
                      Good work mate, all go well?
                      Cheers - Assessor was the same as before. Got passed with one fair to go....... Don't think I'll be doing any risqué rides any time soon, half an LNR etc etc.
                      Lost my car license before and had to resit a prac. Losing a bike license? dunwanna.

Was too slow (hey, he said 'small cruise, enjoy the ride'... so took my time and watched out for everything), buggered the hill start (stopped the bike with the kickstand = brain fart) but took off with no roll-back, and left the indicator on at the end (three left turns, no fail). Roadcraft, turns, stops all excellent.

Said assessor got visibly pissed when I asked him why it's a problem if I rode slow as only freeways have a minimum speed (limit -20km/h).
                      Guess I was being too much of a smartass.

Originally posted by Xbob View Post
                      Congratulations! Stay safe, watch out for the infamous WA drivers😂
                      Solution!
                      Last edited by xor; 29-01-2016, 12:28 AM.
                      Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

• Passed mine a month or so ago, down in Rockingham.

Went swimmingly.

Comment

• Grats.

Comment

• Originally posted by xor View Post
                            Said assessor got visibly pissed when I asked him why it's a problem if I rode slow as only freeways have a minimum speed (limit -20km/h).
                            Guess I was being too much of a smartass.
                            Well actually it's not just Fwy's but any dual lane road with a speed limit of 80kmh+
                            As for going slow I guess he was pissed because going slow pisses off car drivers behind you and the last thing you want for your safety is to piss car drivers off even more than they already are
                            Congrats anyway and be safe not slow
                            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                            Originally posted by Phildo
                            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                            Originally posted by filbert
                            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                              Congrats anyway and be safe not slow
                              Safe and alert..not complacent
                              Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                              remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                              Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                              Who died while defending his right of way;
                              He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                              But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

• I passed yesterday with Wayne at West Perth. all went well and Im Fcking stoked!

Comment

Working...
                                X