This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nailed it! Silly yellow plate is now in the rubbish where it belongs

Must say a massive thankyou to all of my wonderful shadows who have given me their time over the last few months, including [MENTION=39420]ZZRRRRR[/MENTION] and buddy Cameron - my first real ride ever. Also to [MENTION=9744]t bone[/MENTION] for the unbelievable amount of time he has given me on my bike. Epic thanks to [MENTION=25568]Known[/MENTION] for being such a rad teacher and putting up with failed O turn after O turn... not to mention all of my profanities Hahah. Thanks to [MENTION=76194]dossie_84[/MENTION] for being a first time shadow

Thanks also to those who have simply ridden with me, those who I've become good buddies with, and those who have supported me; [MENTION=76229]Robw[/MENTION], [MENTION=56850]Tron[/MENTION], [MENTION=75065]roomandu[/MENTION]...

Oh, and I'll take that drink now [MENTION=75065]roomandu[/MENTION] Hahahah!!

Test was a success, think I only dropped 1 point and he loved my E stop! Didn't put my foot down a single time on my O turns.... Unbelievable!!

Thanks so much PSB and all those who have helped me get to where I am, and in such a short time! I look forward to many more rides with you guys!!

Sin
    You can tell alot about a person by the way they wash their bike

Comment

• Originally posted by SinRose View Post

Nailed it! Silly yellow plate is now in the rubbish where it belongs

Sin
      Congrats. Up for a ride on Sunday?

Comment

• I have work until 8am and then again from midday.. and work xmas party.... What are your saturday plans?

Comment

• Congratulations I knew you would hope you and Axl are out having fun <3
          FUCK YEAH
          Last edited by t bone; 14-12-2016, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Congrats ! The fun begins and....FREEDOMMMMMM!!!

Comment

Must say a massive thankyou to all of my wonderful shadows who have given me their time over the last few months, including [MENTION=39420]ZZRRRRR[/MENTION] and buddy Cameron - my first real ride ever. Also to [MENTION=9744]t bone[/MENTION] for the unbelievable amount of time he has given me on my bike. Epic thanks to [MENTION=25568]Known[/MENTION] for being such a rad teacher and putting up with failed O turn after O turn... not to mention all of my profanities Hahah. Thanks to [MENTION=76194]dossie_84[/MENTION] for being a first time shadow

Thanks also to those who have simply ridden with me, those who I've become good buddies with, and those who have supported me; [MENTION=76229]Robw[/MENTION], [MENTION=56850]Tron[/MENTION], [MENTION=75065]roomandu[/MENTION]...

Test was a success, think I only dropped 1 point and he loved my E stop! Didn't put my foot down a single time on my O turns.... Unbelievable!!

Thanks so much PSB and all those who have helped me get to where I am, and in such a short time! I look forward to many more rides with you guys!!

Sin
              Awesome stuff!!! Big congrats to ya and Axl. Knew you'd be fine! Can't wait to see ya out on the roads. Will arrange another ride again soon. Or even at the LNR next time I drag myself out to one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Big congrats [MENTION=76168]SinRose[/MENTION] Very happy with the news!

Now the real fun begins

Comment

• Brrap brap!
                  Keep up to date! - https://www.emergency.wa.gov.au/

Comment

• Time for celabratory wheelies?
                    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                    Originally posted by Phildo
                    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                    Originally posted by filbert
                    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                      Time for celabratory wheelies?
                      The endo on my E stop was enough for me haha

Comment

Sin
                        Congratulations Sin, I knew you could get there.

Only to happy to give up a free drink for passin your test just lemme know when
                        "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for ..."

Epicurus

Comment

Grats

Don't forget to keep your L plate for your big bike...
                          Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

• Thanks! And I have a feeling my 'big bike' might be a long way off yet hehe!

Comment

Thanks! And I have a feeling my 'big bike' might be a long way off yet hehe!
                              Pretty much every newbie RE's famous words after clearing the initial hurdle.
                              Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
                              Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
                              BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Comment

Sin
                                Congrats SinRose . Be careful as a head full of freedom can sometimes lead to forgetting some of the important stuff. Be safe and hope to ride with you soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X