This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gim View Post
    Congrats SinRose . Be careful as a head full of freedom can sometimes lead to forgetting some of the important stuff. Be safe and hope to ride with you soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks for your words of wisdom Look forward to seeing you out and about!
    You can tell alot about a person by the way they wash their bike

Comment

• Originally posted by SinRose View Post

Nailed it! Silly yellow plate is now in the rubbish where it belongs

Must say a massive thankyou to all of my wonderful shadows who have given me their time over the last few months, including [MENTION=39420]ZZRRRRR[/MENTION] and buddy Cameron - my first real ride ever. Also to [MENTION=9744]t bone[/MENTION] for the unbelievable amount of time he has given me on my bike. Epic thanks to [MENTION=25568]Known[/MENTION] for being such a rad teacher and putting up with failed O turn after O turn... not to mention all of my profanities Hahah. Thanks to [MENTION=76194]dossie_84[/MENTION] for being a first time shadow

Thanks also to those who have simply ridden with me, those who I've become good buddies with, and those who have supported me; [MENTION=76229]Robw[/MENTION], [MENTION=56850]Tron[/MENTION], [MENTION=75065]roomandu[/MENTION]...

Oh, and I'll take that drink now [MENTION=75065]roomandu[/MENTION] Hahahah!!

Test was a success, think I only dropped 1 point and he loved my E stop! Didn't put my foot down a single time on my O turns.... Unbelievable!!

Thanks so much PSB and all those who have helped me get to where I am, and in such a short time! I look forward to many more rides with you guys!!

Sin
      Grats mate!!
      It's an awesome feeling. The independence.

Best wishes, and stay safe on the roads.
      It can go pear shaped quick.

Hope to catch you on a ride soon.
      Rocking the world one motherfucker at a time.

Comment

• Passed the r-class today at Midland!

Big thanks to Guy at Midland motorcycle training for helping me through it all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Coastal0 View Post
          Passed the r-class today at Midland!

Nice work mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Coastal0 View Post
            Passed the r-class today at Midland!

Great work!! Congratulations
            You can tell alot about a person by the way they wash their bike

Comment

• After much bemoaning and a lot of patience from those around me I passed my RE test this morning!
              I would like to take the opportunity to thank the shadows who have taken time out of their days to pick me up, T bone, Crobbo, Alen and Rudy.
              Also thanks to Stoneville for leading the LNR rides that have given me so much more confidence riding.
              Big thanks as well to all the great people that gave me encouragement and tips on these rides.
              See you all at the next one less one yellow plate.
              Also thanks to Sam for pushing me to book the next test.

Comment

• Originally posted by tech42 View Post
                After much bemoaning and a lot of patience from those around me I passed my RE test this morning!
                I would like to take the opportunity to thank the shadows who have taken time out of their days to pick me up, T bone, Crobbo, Alen and Rudy.
                Also thanks to Stoneville for leading the LNR rides that have given me so much more confidence riding.
                Big thanks as well to all the great people that gave me encouragement and tips on these rides.
                [MENTION=23653]Crobbo[/MENTION]
                Rest in Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by tech42 View Post
                  After much bemoaning and a lot of patience from those around me I passed my RE test this morning!
                  Also thanks to Sam for pushing me to book the next test.
                  Wheew.
                  In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• Congratulations mate ... well done
                    "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for ..."

Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by roomandu View Post
                      Congratulations mate ... well done
                      when you adding your name to this list Drew?
                      Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...

Comment

• As soon as I am able too

I booked a test in February, third week......
                        Last edited by roomandu; 14-01-2017, 11:41 AM.
                        "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for ..."

Epicurus

Comment

• Passed my R-E license today at 7:55. Had a bit of a hiccup as I had a lesson booked before the test and the guy no-showed. I won't name and shame the crew because elsewise they were great.
                          Bought myself a Yamaha YZF-R3 and am looking very forward to tagging along on some rides!

Comment

• Originally posted by MBSMGW View Post
                            Passed my R-E license today at 7:55. Had a bit of a hiccup as I had a lesson booked before the test and the guy no-showed. I won't name and shame the crew because elsewise they were great.
                            Bought myself a Yamaha YZF-R3 and am looking very forward to tagging along on some rides!
                            Best time to update the motorbike section then! No longer 'yet to purchase'

Comment

• Ohhhh kay. So .... test was booked for today for 10.35 am with a lesson to do first.
                              Missed a call at half eight from private number. Listened to msg and rang back. Left number and was rung back at about 08.45- 08.50.
                              BOTH assessors from Midland called in sick. I have to rebook everything for another day....... Officially a tad miffed
                              Drew

Epicurus

Comment

• Ouch. Someone somewhere just clearly doesn't want you to be riding a bike.

Comment

Working...
                                X