Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats shit, try northam or toodyay there is usually spots there with in a few days, & a fun ride home if you pass.. or a ride home in shame with ya L vest on

when i passed my R's in northam it was the best feeling knowing i had 60ks of unrestricted goodness ahead of me, i think i would have been close to suicide if i had to ride home with the L vest & 100km speed limit lol

Comment

• Originally posted by roomandu View Post
      Ohhhh kay. So .... test was booked for today for 10.35 am with a lesson to do first.
      Missed a call at half eight from private number. Listened to msg and rang back. Left number and was rung back at about 08.45- 08.50.
      BOTH assessors from Midland called in sick. I have to rebook everything for another day....... Officially a tad miffed
      Drew
      that sucks mate.

worth trying to call around a few places and see if you can get in on a late cancellation?

Comment

• passed my test today in City West over the moon normally dont like shopping but il make an exception when it comes to a big bike

Comment

• ^^ congrats! ^^

Originally posted by lazyboy63 View Post
          dont like shopping but il make an exception when it comes to a big bike
          Once you have your big bike... shopping center parking becomes so much easier...

S.
          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

• Done!

Thanks again to those who have shadowed me around, but I will need your services no longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rubin View Post
              Done!

Thanks again to those who have shadowed me around, but I will need your services no longer

Congrats mate, enjoy the freedom !

Comment

• Made my R-E first go! Not a clean sheet, but good enough.
                Now, off to shop for the bike....

Comment

• Congrats, the real learning begins now
                  #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                  Originally posted by Phildo
                  Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                  Originally posted by filbert
                  i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                  Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Done!

ignore the PM lol, well done mate
                    Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...

Comment

Thanks again to those who have shadowed me around, but I will need your services in 12 months when i get my big bike and need practice

fixed. and congrats.
                      Originally posted by Paraletic
                      little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Comment

• G'day All.
                        Today at just after 1100, I was given the news that with only failing at on point on my Road Positioning,
                        I have finally PASSED my PDA and now the proud holder of an R-E CLASS LICENCE.[SIZE=6]

Thank you to pretty much anyone who has been on an LNR for the last 17 odd months. Big thanks to everyone who has shadowed me through that period. From just about everyone I think i have learned an absolute shit ton more than what I thought I knew on that first night.

Finally I would like to say cheers to Guy from Midland Motorcycle School who was able to help me conquer the last few concerns I was facing.

Cheers (from one totally stoked)
                        DREW
                        "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for ..."

Epicurus

Comment

G'day All.
                          Today at just after 1100, I was given the news that with only failing at on point on my Road Positioning,
                          I have finally PASSED my PDA and now the proud holder of an R-E CLASS LICENCE.[SIZE=6]

Thank you to pretty much anyone who has been on an LNR for the last 17 odd months. Big thanks to everyone who has shadowed me through that period. From just about everyone I think i have learned an absolute shit ton more than what I thought I knew on that first night.

Finally I would like to say cheers to Guy from Midland Motorcycle School who was able to help me conquer the last few concerns I was facing.

DREW
                          Congrats mate

Comment

G'day All.

DREW
                            Wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Rest in Peace

Comment

G'day All.

DREW
                              Yeah boi....
                              In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

G'day All.

DREW
                                Well done mate. Great to hear. ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X