Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed my test today! So bloody excited to just be able to get out and ride when ever I want now, no more bugging people to just get out and go for a ride. Hopefully I will make it out to a couple of the learner rides soon!

Comment

• The 'I passed my 250 license test' thread

Originally posted by Deadonarrival View Post
      Passed my test today! So bloody excited to just be able to get out and ride when ever I want now, no more bugging people to just get out and go for a ride. Hopefully I will make it out to a couple of the learner rides soon!

Congrats!

Comment

• Passed mine about 20-22 months ago on a ninja 250 with 400 kms on it, now it has 26500 on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyvan View Post
          Passed mine about 20-22 months ago on a ninja 250 with 400 kms on it, now it has 26500 on it.
          Those are some good numbers! So often you see little 250's for sale with less than 1000k's a year on them.

Comment

• just a quick hoo-rahh for my missus that passed her r-e pda yesterday at success centre.

not a clean sheet but not a fail this time .
            Originally posted by Paraletic
            little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Comment

• Got Me Magic Piece o' Paper!

So.. I did the thing! Thanks Crobbo for taking me on LNRs and to the test today. Another yellow tractor roams free!

"An opportunist doesn't wait for a grand opportunity to come about. He simply transforms events to exploitable situations."

- Chandrababu V.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tubzy View Post
                So.. I did the thing! Thanks Crobbo for taking me on LNRs and to the test today. Another yellow tractor roams free!

Free to roam the staircases...

"Sunrise, sunset, sunrise, sunset, cats in the cradle and the silver spoon, yes we have no bananas!"
                In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• hold up! is this like some kind of brother from another mother triplet type thing or are crobbo / ryan and this guy ^^ the same person? haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                    hold up! is this like some kind of brother from another mother triplet type thing or are crobbo / ryan and this guy ^^ the same person? haha
                    Can confirm, Ryan, Crob, and Tubzy all separate people.

Comment

• Originally posted by claymen View Post
                      Can confirm, Ryan, Crob, and Tubzy all separate people.
                      soon they will consume us all

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                        hold up! is this like some kind of brother from another mother triplet type thing or are crobbo / ryan and this guy ^^ the same person? haha
                        Same person with 2 accounts. One is a gay cunt and one is a legend
                        Rest in Peace

Comment

• That [MENTION=23653]Crobbo[/MENTION] guy IS a legend for not crashing after I dumped a sump of oil under his tyres.

Nice first bike OP. Enough power to get experienced on. A lot of fun.
                          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
                            That [MENTION=23653]Crobbo[/MENTION] guy IS a legend for not crashing after I dumped a sump of oil under his tyres.

Nice first bike OP. Enough power to get experienced on. A lot of fun.
                            Fuck how am I supposed to be a keyboard warrior if all these people know me in real-life.
                            In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
                              Fuck how am I supposed to be a keyboard warrior if all these people know me in real-life.
                              you're still a social justice warrior
                              Rest in Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
                                Everyone knows who Ryanoceros is and he still seems to troll just fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X