X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passed at joondalup yesterday, rode all day loads of fun

Comment

• Failed my R-E on Friday at Welshpool.
      I was so nervous that I forgot the instructions, and I stopped right next to a 'No Standing' sign.... instant fail.
      Welshpool and City West fully booked up. No idea when the next opening will be.
      If you love your motorcycle, set it free. If it comes back, you probably high-sided.

Comment

• WooHoo! Passed my R-E test this morning at Midland! Had beautiful weather for the test and I was able to throw away all my nerves and pass easily. Huge thanks to Shane from Ezy Motorcycle Training who took me from being a complete nub to getting my license!

Comment

• Congratulations

Comment

• Originally posted by Known View Post
            WooHoo! Passed my R-E test this morning at Midland! Had beautiful weather for the test and I was able to throw away all my nerves and pass easily. Huge thanks to Shane from Ezy Motorcycle Training who took me from being a complete nub to getting my license!
            Good stuff, now the real learning begins. Consider yourself still a complete nub Just don't try to wheelie and you should be fine

Comment

• Cheers Polony, I don't plan on trying anything stupid for quite awhile, for now I just wanna get use to the road

Comment

• Got my test in the morning. Rain imminant!.

Should be right though hopefully, did some lessons in the rain.

Will update tomoz!

peace
                Crippo.

Comment

• Good luck mate, just remember - be smooth

Comment

• YAY! Well I passed with a few X's. Weather was fine but road a little damp.

I damn locked up my back break on E-Stop! I have No fn idea how. I've done these so many times including wet and never have and I usually avoid the back break all together!
                    I blame nerves. Got told it was too fast too.
                    Anyways all else was good so I came thru.

Bloody stoked! can't wipe the smile off my face today!

Cheers
                    Crippo.

Comment

• Congrats Crippo

Comment

• Passed my R-E test this morning at City West. Big cheers to Simon from Smart Rider for the lessons!...spent most of the day on the bike and cant get enough of it!, done 250km today .

Comment

• ^^ great feeling, Congratz with the pass
                          You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

• well done mate

Comment

• Originally posted by solrak View Post
                              well done mate
                              Hahaha cheers, won't have to worry about being left behind on group rides on L's with the cops about

Originally posted by T-roy View Post
                              ^^ great feeling, Congratz with the pass
                              yeah im having fun with corners atm, the aim is to get the footpegs dragging by the end of the week haha

Comment

• Passed RE this morning at Willagee. Thanks Mark from Elite (highly recommended).

Now for the Advanced Rider Course with Elite on 19 Sept

Comment

Working...
                                X