Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lols, I was only joking. Still feel wobbly on the 250 with inch wide chicken strips. Even when I do upgrade it will most likely be a street triple. Fairing just seem so... weak.
    Giggity

Comment

• Originally posted by Rorschach View Post
      Just buy Sookie's Gixxer when she turns into a red smudge on the road
      hohohohoho
      Originally posted by Rich...
      You got me in trouble...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
        Theres a nice Gixxer for sale atm

Not sure you'll find anyone around your area prepared to do that though!!

Rorschach that's a bit low, doubt there'd be much left of the Gixxer in that case, what would he do with a mangled bike???
        I'd love that Gixxer thou thats for sale

Comment

• Originally posted by Rorschach View Post
          I'd love that Gixxer thou thats for sale
          Have you got your R-E yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by mantic View Post
            Have you got your R-E yet?
            Na, just thought I'd buy it and get people to shadow me forever!

Comment

• fuck yeah another licensed rider. My test was at 150 but was sitting patiently at 12. Worst thing i could have done sitting there waitihg and suddenly i started thinking of all the things i could stuff up... So after 2 hours of sitting waiting i finially got my shot at the big time... 26 minutes later booyeah. Just want to say a massive thankyou to Noah for being ready to rock to potentially shadow me home should the worst happen. Awsome day and many more to come. Oh and a huge thanks to my instructor couldnt have done it without ya

Comment

• Just passed this morning!
                Many thanks to Mark - Like to ride (ZX900R), and my instructor - Roy from A2A
                Woooooh!

Comment

• Grads Mate where was test taken and whet rout like dam old posts

Comment

• Just passed my test this morning at Kelmscott, I really thought I'd screwed it up I was so nervous but he put me through

Thanks to all the PSB members who helped me out, I owe you a dinner!
                    The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

• 7.55 this morning passed in Midland.

Had Mike do my test... Couldn't ask for a nicer or more fair assessor. Screwed a few things up, he told me a few jokes.. Got me to relax and allowed me a second chance.

Big thanks to John at Global Motorcycle Skills... 5.30 we left his place, blooody cold and wet before we even got there!

Comment

• Originally posted by gazed View Post
                        Grads Mate where was test taken and whet rout like dam old posts
                        Test was at Joondalup, pretty easy really, just rode around Joondalup and Connoly, seriously took like 20mins!

Comment

• Passed my RE test this morning at Kelmscott. Soo happy

Big thanks to John @ Global Motorcycle Skills for his patience and excellent teaching ability. Ps. Sorry for getting you up at 4am mate
                          You can't stop the signal

Comment

• YAY!! Passed this morning at Kelmscott! The assessor was great, we just had a chat and a good ride was great!!

JAMIN

Comment

• Passed! HUGE thanks to Grant (Grunts), Munkers, Brute and Emrys for shadowing (read : putting up with) me
                              And to TTPM for not shadowing me....
                              Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

• Congratulations to all those who passed recently. Now you can learn to ride to survive rather than ride to pass a test. Be careful out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X